The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WickedWitcher

WickedWitcher
1 month ago#1
Just got an email, its for 1000 points

under email code

UNBLINKINGEYE
"I wanna see you shine,I wanna see you go for the win
I wanna see you move, I wanna see you love your life again...for you"

User Info: Stangy

Stangy
1 month ago#2
Can confirm it works, thanks you!
PSN: mahfightmoney
http://instagram.com/fknflo

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 month ago#3
they emailed 2 other codes worth 1000 points. brought me up to 30000.
the other 2 1000 point codes are
JABBER
ITSHERE
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

User Info: Mimura

Mimura
1 month ago#4
Nice! Now I need 2000 more for one more weapon to get that legendary.
Seeing that they're being generous in the last couple days, I'd like to think I can get it by release day!
"Perhaps f*** off might be too kind."

User Info: Stangy

Stangy
1 month ago#5
Posted it also in the shift thread, but here are all the valid VIP codes for those of you who have not done this yet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfwdILwVv19sKeveaBzZwhQLEOzmFwnOmMZsWLKwgg8/edit#gid=0
PSN: mahfightmoney
http://instagram.com/fknflo

User Info: Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz
1 month ago#6
Hopefully we can get keys for excess vip pts

User Info: clarencius

clarencius
1 month ago#7
Mimura posted...
Seeing that they're being generous in the last couple days, I'd like to think I can get it by release day!

about that legendary weapon after getting 8 vip weapon rewards. will that scale with your level, or is it locked at whatever level your character is when you recieve it? like when i got the fastball grenade mod for borderlands 2, im only level 60 so i got the item at level 60.
fc:1177-8488-3836 psn: Maxcidius

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 month ago#8
clarencius posted...
Mimura posted...

about that legendary weapon after getting 8 vip weapon rewards. will that scale with your level, or is it locked at whatever level your character is when you recieve it? like when i got the fastball grenade mod for borderlands 2, im only level 60 so i got the item at level 60.

we dont know yet. it very likely wont scale. i think only 1 weapon in the series ever scaled and that was a grenade in bl2. some of us were curious as to whether the gun levels to the first character you load up or if it is just given as a lvl 1 weapon.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

User Info: Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz
1 month ago#9
demonofsparta posted...
clarencius posted...
Mimura posted...

we dont know yet. it very likely wont scale. i think only 1 weapon in the series ever scaled and that was a grenade in bl2. some of us were curious as to whether the gun levels to the first character you load up or if it is just given as a lvl 1 weapon.

I think it is just the first character, too, meaning if you aren’t sure which character to main, well, your first choice is the one that gets the maliwan.

User Info: Mimura

Mimura
1 month ago#10
clarencius posted...
Mimura posted...

Good question! I was assuming it was level 10 like the other BL3 VIP weapons, but it doesn't outright say. I'm looking around now, and I'm not really seeing anything.

Like the other gent said, it's probably doubtful it'll scale, and we won't know for sure until ppl redeem the Maliwan on Friday.
"Perhaps f*** off might be too kind."
  • Topic Archived