You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. all 4 characters official interactive skill tries are live

User Info: gamebabe

gamebabe
1 week ago#111
ACCEL360 posted...
You're too caught up on the fact that Iron Bear appears in all of her Action Skills. Iron Bear is just the catalyst, dude. Moze has 6 action skills, not 1. Iron Bear itself is just an extra cleverly disguised temporary health bar. The guns are the skills, just like gadgets are for Zaine, or Amara's Siren energy is for her.

Sure. I am not Paul Sage. Nothing I can do. I just want to grumble about it in this forum. That's it.

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
1 week ago#112
Master_Norris69 posted...
Wish we could see some class mods, i'm dying here!

Same.

Now that weapons can have skill modifiers on them, I wonder how class mods will work this time...

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 week ago#113
Eraldus posted...
I wonder how class mods will work this time...

While we haven't seen the core bonuses, we have seen that they can boost 3 skills just as before. The difference this time around is that you don't need to invest at least 1 point in a skill to get the bonuses. Just having the COM equipped will give you up to 5 ranks of a skill. Presumably Legendary variants will return which boost 5 skills.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 week ago#114
DuneMan posted...
Eraldus posted...

While we haven't seen the core bonuses, we have seen that they can boost 3 skills just as before. The difference this time around is that you don't need to invest at least 1 point in a skill to get the bonuses. Just having the COM equipped will give you up to 5 ranks of a skill. Presumably Legendary variants will return which boost 5 skills.

really? i never heard this. not calling you a liar, just askin where you heard/saw that?

i also wanna see class mods. i know they showed what each characters class mod item will be themed around, but i wanna see the designs/details of them. cause seriously, FL4Ks are plushies of his spawns and i wanna see more of that cuteness.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
1 week ago#115
DuneMan posted...
Eraldus posted...

Whoa, this is amazing! I always hated missing skill bonuses in class mods, because it felt like my characters were not getting the full benefit of a class mod.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 week ago#116
demonofsparta posted...
really? i never heard this. not calling you a liar, just askin where you heard/saw that?

Loading screen tooltips mention that COMS unlock new skills that you don't have otherwise. Footage of people with COMs show the current rank and bonus for people not that far down the skill trees.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Lone_Dino

Lone_Dino
1 week ago#117
Edavy89 posted...
ACCEL360 posted...
You're too caught up on the fact that Iron Bear appears in all of her Action Skills. Iron Bear is just the catalyst, dude. Moze has 6 action skills, not 1. Iron Bear itself is just an extra cleverly disguised temporary health bar. The guns are the skills, just like gadgets are for Zaine, or Amara's Siren energy is for her.

Poll's were done, it's fairly unanimous that Moze has a single action skill as far as the opinion of the masses is concerned.

That seems like a weird poll to make. But be that as it may, it wouldn't be the first time a majority was wrong. Action skills are represented by hexagonal shapes. The more hexagons you have, the more action skills you have. Flamethrower, rocket fists and laser beams all being 1 action skill doesn't quite make sense. It's like saying Maya's Thoughtlock is not a different action skill from Phaselock. Similar to what the other guy said, people get caught up on the visual aspect, and ignore the function aspect.
Your eyes deceive you, An illusion fools you all...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. all 4 characters official interactive skill tries are live