• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Moze Thread 2: The Russian Badass

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
3 months ago#21
Thermador446 posted...
ninjaman44 posted...
Isn't she Asian?

when hasn't there been Asian Russians?
Seriously, i don't know the answer

Russia is a trans-continental country. It borders across Europe and Asia. To claim you can only be Russian and Asian is just stupid.

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
3 months ago#22
Pootbird posted...
Marry me Moze

After I have married Lilith, of course

Wait a minute, you can't have them both she's mine's-

But like, you have Lilith so you're fine
Mega Man/Borderlands fanatic

MarkDeHyperion
3 months ago#23
narfkeks posted...
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...
The skill tree video on youtube didn't show the iron bear cool down time and duration. What is her base cool down time of iron bear? Seems pretty long... maybe longer than Gaige's deathtrap.

"Summoning " action skills tend to have pretty long cooldowns, like 45 seconds to a minute. Skills and class mods can usually drop that to half, 30 seconds or so, which is fine because skills and class mods ALSO can raise the duration to about the same so it breaks even and you have the mech out almost all the time.

I timed it in IGN's Moze video and the cooldown seems to be 120 seconds. That is indeed a long time, but Moze has a lot of skills that enhance her Iron Bear. So it could be worse.

Edit: The video I used for timing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEMJslR_7Ng

120 seconds? That honestly sounds a bit op to me

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
3 months ago#24
MarkDeHyperion posted...
narfkeks posted...
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...
The skill tree video on youtube didn't show the iron bear cool down time and duration. What is her base cool down time of iron bear? Seems pretty long... maybe longer than Gaige's deathtrap.

"Summoning " action skills tend to have pretty long cooldowns, like 45 seconds to a minute. Skills and class mods can usually drop that to half, 30 seconds or so, which is fine because skills and class mods ALSO can raise the duration to about the same so it breaks even and you have the mech out almost all the time.

I timed it in IGN's Moze video and the cooldown seems to be 120 seconds. That is indeed a long time, but Moze has a lot of skills that enhance her Iron Bear. So it could be worse.

It's not a straight cooldown timer though, apparently. It's fuel, and certain actions burn more fuel than others. There's also key skills to get back fuel, so it's all dependent.

MarkDeHyperion
3 months ago#25
Nabinator posted...
MarkDeHyperion posted...
narfkeks posted...
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...

It's not a straight cooldown timer though, apparently. It's fuel, and certain actions burn more fuel than others. There's also key skills to get back fuel, so it's all dependent.

Ohh okay, so she kinda has a bit of Sal in her. I like that

User Info: gamebabe

gamebabe
3 months ago#26
Master_Norris69 posted...
gamebabe posted...

The duration is the ''Fuel'' bar at the bottom. Every time you fire IBs weapons it goes down faster.

Yes it goes pretty fast in the video I watched.

User Info: gamebabe

gamebabe
3 months ago#27
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...

Moze only has two skills to buff the cooldown.
Grizzled: Killing enemies to reduce cool down time
Explosive Punctuation: Dealing splash damage to reduce cool down time

Both need enemies nearby to active the buff. Not like Gaige's "20% Cooler" to directly reduce the cooldown.

So now we know to use a explosive weapon/grenade shooting enemies to active "Explosive Punctuation". Then kill it to active "Grizzled".
Plus class mod and relics(if we still have). Cooldown will pretty fast! Yeah I can't wait to use iron bear all the time. I really hope it doesn’t become useless at later levels because of poor scaling of the mech. Gearbox please.

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
3 months ago#28
Pootbird posted...
Marry me Moze

After I have married Lilith, of course

Didn’t know you were a manwhore, Poot
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
The official unofficial Flash of the Injustice 2 boards.

User Info: narfkeks

narfkeks
3 months ago#29
Nabinator posted...
MarkDeHyperion posted...
narfkeks posted...
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...

I don't mean the runtime, I mean the cooldown, so the downtime of the skill when fully used up. The time it needs to fully recharge. The Uptime is up to the fuel usage. although walking around doesn't seem to use up much fuel on its own, so positioning shouldn't be an issue.
Borderlands is back to show the world how loot has to be!
Shoot the world - loot the world!
(edited 3 months ago)

MarkDeHyperion
3 months ago#30
narfkeks posted...
Nabinator posted...
MarkDeHyperion posted...
narfkeks posted...
Degalon posted...
gamebabe posted...

I don't mean the runtime, I mean the cooldown, so the downtime of the skill when fully used up. The time it needs to fully recharge. The Uptime is up to the fuel usage. although walking around doesn't seem to use up much fuel on its own, so positioning shouldn't be an issue.

Ohh okay, now I'm getting it
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Moze Thread 2: The Russian Badass
  • Post New Message