• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Moze Thread 2: The Russian Badass

User Info: KageNoTsuki

KageNoTsuki
4 weeks ago#161
United_World posted...
@KingSpica posted...
I hope we learn her real name in the game :)
Your wish has been granted
https://i.imgtc.ws/bduyMBI.png

If her name is anything to go by, it seems like she's a little bit of, well, everything in the East

After some Googling:

Moserah seems to be Hebrew.

Hayussinian seems to be completely made up as I only got 3 search results and they're all posts about Moze lol.

Yan-Lun seems to be Chinese.

Al-Amir seems to be Lebanese.

Andreyevna is definitely Russian because I got a direct link to a Russian diarist from the 1800's.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
4 weeks ago#162
KageNoTsuki posted...
United_World posted...
@KingSpica posted...

If her name is anything to go by, it seems like she's a little bit of, well, everything in the East

After some Googling:

Hayussinian seems to be completely made up as I only got 3 search results and they're all posts about Moze lol.

Andreyevna is definitely Russian because I got a direct link to a Russian diarist from the 1800's.

Definitely a chex mix
Mega Man/Borderlands fanatic

User Info: KingSpica

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#163
MarkDeHyperion posted...
KageNoTsuki posted...
United_World posted...
@KingSpica posted...

After some Googling:

Definitely a chex mix

Yes! Yes! Yes! I saw this days ago from a video but lost it and sceenshots you don't have Links so i was hoping Simeon would find a Good Source :)
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom

User Info: KingSpica

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#164
MarkDeHyperion posted...
KageNoTsuki posted...
United_World posted...
@KingSpica posted...

After some Googling:

Definitely a chex mix

Lmao Chex that sounds like the Snack you buy

Edit: Cereal 🥣 i meant lol
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Wing_Phoenix

Wing_Phoenix
4 weeks ago#165
MarkDeHyperion posted...
KageNoTsuki posted...
United_World posted...
@KingSpica posted...

After some Googling:

Definitely a chex mix

Not surprising. Two of the four names with identified region and ethnic ties link to the middle east, and the other two have Russian/Chinese ties, which are neighboring countries. And I don't know if this was intentional but the one apparently made up name sounds like it could be a Middle Eastern name to me.

So all it takes is one side of her family being of Middle East descent and the other being of Russian/Chinese descent. They pull names from the history, culture, or both of the two family trees and poof you have Moze's full name.
The most devastating defeat is the one which comes when you have stood on the edge of victory.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#166
Moze gang is supreme

https://i.imgtc.ws/MmjdvKr.jpg
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: gamebabe

gamebabe
4 weeks ago#167
Good news everyone!
I saw a youtuber gameplay of Moze. He invested Auto Bear. He exited the iron bear early and both the cooldown refunded and Auto Bear activated. Because some people worried about auto bear canceled the refund or not. Now we can call for iron bear then exit immediately to let Auto Bear do the job, refund large cooldown time. Fuel is no longer a problem.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
4 weeks ago#168
One thing I noticed is that those skills which reserve health in return for more shield capacity actually cap your health without reducing the maximum. This is important because skills which provide bonuses the lower your health goes benefit from having your health capped under the max.

Turtle shields still work like before though, reducing your maximum health. The ones I saw were -10% maximum health in exchange for +40% shield capacity. So they generally appear to be a good deal. Some of the other shields got nerfed though. E.g. spike shields only work until the shield breaks. That's a shame because spike shields had been a good way to counter Wormhole Threshers.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: narfkeks

narfkeks
4 weeks ago#169
gamebabe posted...
Good news everyone!
I saw a youtuber gameplay of Moze. He invested Auto Bear. He exited the iron bear early and both the cooldown refunded and Auto Bear activated. Because some people worried about auto bear canceled the refund or not. Now we can call for iron bear then exit immediately to let Auto Bear do the job, refund large cooldown time. Fuel is no longer a problem.

That's good to hear. Now, depending on how good "Autobear" works, this might become it's own playstyle. In and out or as I would call it "Moze out". There aren't that many good skills for this idea though, but it will at least be a viable option, especially in Co-Op when using "Full Can of Woop-Ass".
Borderlands is back to show the world how loot has to be!
Shoot the world - loot the world!

User Info: Toan

Toan
4 weeks ago#170
narfkeks posted...
gamebabe posted...
Good news everyone!

That's good to hear. Now, depending on how good "Autobear" works, this might become it's own playstyle. In and out or as I would call it "Moze out". There aren't that many good skills for this idea though, but it will at least be a viable option, especially in Co-Op when using "Full Can of Woop-Ass".

Yeah but doesn't Auto Bear last 15 seconds?
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Moze Thread 2: The Russian Badass
  • Post New Message