• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K17
  3. Pro am question

User Info: T-Wrexx

T-Wrexx
2 years ago#1
I never played this mode, do you have to have a team or can you pick up and play with others?
PSN: Thor75 ...Mature gamer-- baseball and hockey fanatic!!

User Info: Icetre22333

Icetre22333
2 years ago#2
I'm not super familiar with it myself but I think a lot of people with teams use the walk on game to discover new talent and invite them.

So I'd suggest playing the walk on game to either get invited to someone else's or to recruit to your own squad.

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
2 years ago#3
Play walk on, pro am teams use walk on for practice.... the other is team pro am where people dont quit if they are losing
PSN: ClassicMan1982

User Info: T-Wrexx

T-Wrexx
2 years ago#4
Ok so I can do walk on in 18 and play by myself. If i meet some friends I can join a team. Now is it 4 quarters. I know in street you have ball hogs. Is it better in pro am? I'm used to nhl where ya gotta pass.
PSN: Thor75 ...Mature gamer-- baseball and hockey fanatic!!

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
2 years ago#5
T-Wrexx posted...
Ok so I can do walk on in 18 and play by myself. If i meet some friends I can join a team. Now is it 4 quarters. I know in street you have ball hogs. Is it better in pro am? I'm used to nhl where ya gotta pass.

That is if they made a team but yall could start one up... yes min quarters for 2k on live its to 21 instead for some reason, idk it depends cause you never know what type if teammates you will get
PSN: ClassicMan1982
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K17
  3. Pro am question
  • Topic Archived