• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K17
  3. Walk On Pro Am Is So Trash For Me

User Info: OreoCookiez

OreoCookiez
2 years ago#1
Im almost never on the winning team. I'm averaging 18 points a game on pro am walk on yet my record is 22 - 31. I swear my team is always trash.

What made me post this is a game I just played where my team lost again. I scored 43 points for us, and 2 steals. I couldn't get any assists because my team was trash.

I ended the game with a C+ because it was hard to raise my teammate grade when my teammates were so trash. And you know how much rep I got? 0.3 [I'm an all star 5 btw]

0.3 rep for a 43 point game? And during double rep weekend. You're telling me that if it wasn't double rep weekend I would have got 0.1 rep for that game? It's so heavily relied on having a good team in Pro Am, which is almost never the case for me.
My friend code is 1178-0400-9400
Pokemon GO is Life.

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
2 years ago#2
Need to find some friends to play walk on with. Thats how u turned my record around
PSN: ClassicMan1982

User Info: ZeldaRE33

ZeldaRE33
2 years ago#3
ClassicMan posted...
Need to find some friends to play walk on with. Thats how u turned my record around

Add me psn: Chris_Yeglic

ClassicMan
2 years ago#4
ZeldaRE33 posted...
ClassicMan posted...

Add me psn: Chris_Yeglic

I was talking about tc, he needs to find friends to run with. That is how I got my record better lol. But what characters do you have? I have all bigmen and 1 slasher pg

User Info: Vlade

Vlade
2 years ago#5
If you want an easy A play a big man.

User Info: OreoCookiez

OreoCookiez
2 years ago#6
i have a 92 overall stretch big will he be good?
My friend code is 1178-0400-9400
Pokemon GO is Life.

ClassicMan
2 years ago#7
OreoCookiez posted...
i have a 92 overall stretch big will he be good?

Idk, depends on u lol

User Info: KRAWENk

KRAWENk
2 years ago#8
Played with a ton of bums on here... the. You got the ppl who call timeout when they see you making moves with the ball smh

User Info: ich3ro

ich3ro
2 years ago#9
You got a C+ for the entire game. That means you werent playing defense, no ball movement, and not being a team player. Dont blame your teammates because you got a C+.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K17
  3. Walk On Pro Am Is So Trash For Me
  • Topic Archived