• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 7 Days to Die
  3. failed to connect to server problem

User Info: Berial2021

Berial2021
4 years ago#1
anyone have failed to connect to server when they join a game

User Info: Falsehopes88

Falsehopes88
4 years ago#2
It happened once last night to me and a friend mid game... Fun thing is it glitched all the zombies out when we got back in so it was like playing a peacful mood... Kinda boring actually.

User Info: Zorlac

Zorlac
4 years ago#3
Keep getting this error as well. Can't join my friends, and they can't join me.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!!
Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666

User Info: DTM_420

DTM_420
4 years ago#4
Zorlac posted...
Keep getting this error as well. Can't join my friends, and they can't join me.

I'm having the same problem with a buddy, anyone know how to fix this?
I do a bi-weekly webcast called Game Guts. Check out our Youtube channel and tell me what you think. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPeh-LsTXKV6ssy-7N43DHA

User Info: Sneyes11

Sneyes11
4 years ago#5
This helped me and not sure if it will help you. Start game go into options and change character. Have friend send new invite and you may be able to join. Don't pick Clint or Miguel.

User Info: palmeeze

palmeeze
4 years ago#6
Sneyes11 posted...
This helped me and not sure if it will help you. Start game go into options and change character. Have friend send new invite and you may be able to join. Don't pick Clint or Miguel.

I had the same issue last night. I loaded my world fine but my wife couldnt join me. Closed and reopened both our games and connected fine. Seems like the character trick may also work.

User Info: SCOTTLE513

SCOTTLE513
4 years ago#7
Having same problem. Tried power cycling didnt work. Tried changing to different character other than Clint or miguel still didn't work. Night before last was first night played worked flawlessly.

User Info: SmokeMassTree

SmokeMassTree
4 years ago#8
Try starting a single player game and playing for a minute.
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
Victorious Champion of the 1st Annual POTd Hunger Games.

User Info: pwolf3

pwolf3
4 years ago#9
Anyone having problems with single player? For some reason every time i go to load my game, it's stuck in the loading screen.

User Info: SmokeMassTree

SmokeMassTree
4 years ago#10
pwolf3 posted...
Anyone having problems with single player? For some reason every time i go to load my game, it's stuck in the loading screen.

Are you on the random gen map? My friend has the same problem trying to load them.
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
Victorious Champion of the 1st Annual POTd Hunger Games.
  1. Boards
  2. 7 Days to Die
  3. failed to connect to server problem
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A