• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Just finished my first play through

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
11 years ago#1

I just thought I'd post a note saying that I just finished playing this game for the first time. I'm definitely a big RPG/Adventure game fan and many of my favorite games are older ones and I've heard good things about this one so I decided to give it a try. I couldn't get it to run on my desktop but it would run on my laptop (both Windows XP). I didn't realize until I had finished the game that there was music in the game. I had the CD audio muted the whole time.

I thought it was a good game. I loved some of the puzzle bits. My favorite was when you had to shoot those hanging boulders to rock the big one loose. That was cool. My biggest complaint though is that there was way too many resources in the game. I ended the game with a ton of just about everything and I pretty much never had to have a recreator make anything or buy any ammo. I was also pretty irritated that even though I accumulated all this stuff they decide to take it all away just at the end of the game.

The modern day sarcastic humor of Slade's did seem a bit out of place for the setting but some of it worked.

1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Just finished my first play through
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
A few questionsuffbulle112/29/2019

GameFAQs Q&A

Outcast? Side Quest1 Answer