• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Getting the game

User Info: Cutter_Slade

Cutter_Slade
12 years ago#1
Hey.

For all of you guys who wants to get a hold of this game, you can actually download it from piratebay.

Now, where it up to me, you would be able to just purchase this brilliant game. But alas, you can't. So IMO downloading is justified.

Always loved this game, and always will. I hate Infogrames for refusing to fund the sequel.
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
Jecht, Final Fantasy X

User Info: Preda_IceWolf

Preda_IceWolf
12 years ago#2
I think they went bankrupt and no other developer picked up this title. >,,> So... i't's kinda the consumer's fault that they didn't buy enough games from infrogrames.
Official undertaker of RI Wolven Funeral Services, Ltd. Holder of Eshegnev's Arm
There is but one truth in this world. Sunglasses.

User Info: Cutter_Slade

Cutter_Slade
12 years ago#3
No, I think it was Appeal that went bankrupt. And Infogrames refused additional funds.

Can't believe this game sold as badly as it idid though. It got excellent reviews and decent promotion. I fell in love with playing the first demo from PC-Games damnit!!

Btw, heard of OpenOutcast Preda?
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
Jecht, Final Fantasy X

User Info: Preda_IceWolf

Preda_IceWolf
12 years ago#4
Nope, never heard of it.
Official undertaker of RI Wolven Funeral Services, Ltd. Holder of Eshegnev's Arm
There is but one truth in this world. Sunglasses.

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
12 years ago#5
I think I played a demo of this game for a few minutes but not more than that. A lot of people like it though so I've got some saved searches on ebay to keep an eye out for it. You can buy copies on ebay, but I'm a bit of a collector so I'm trying to see if an actual boxed version will pop up at some point.
  1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Getting the game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
A few questionsuffbulle112/29/2019

GameFAQs Q&A

Outcast? Side Quest1 Answer