• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Foolz3h

Foolz3h
13 years ago#1

Well, as you can see I've got nowhere to put the last essence stone.

Help. :(

User Info: Preda_IceWolf

Preda_IceWolf
13 years ago#2
>,,> Um... if you could speak of where you are, what essence stone it is and what kind of situation you're in, I might be able to dive into the vast sea that people believe is my mind and perhaps I can find an answer with whatever I find.

I must warn you though, I might not remember it, but I'll give it a shot.
Official undertaker of RI Wolven Funeral Services, Ltd. Holder of Eshegnev's Arm
There is but one truth in this world. Sunglasses.

Foolz3h
13 years ago#3

Preda_IceWolf posted...
>,,> Um... if you could speak of where you are, what essence stone it is and what kind of situation you're in, I might be able to dive into the vast sea that people believe is my mind and perhaps I can find an answer with whatever I find.

I must warn you though, I might not remember it, but I'll give it a shot.
---
Official undertaker of RI Wolven Funeral Services, Ltd. Holder of Eshegnev's Arm

Sorry about that!

That's Temple Fae in Shamazaar and I believe it is the Ghanda stone.

I've put the other three stones (Eluee, Ka, and Fae) in their temples but as you can see for some reason Temple Fae's alter is sunk into the ground. :lol:

Preda_IceWolf
13 years ago#4
Hm... There are two reasons that can explain this. First, you placed the other three stones in the wrong altars. You must put the Eluee stone into the alter at the Ka temple, the Ka stone must be placed in the alter at the Gandha temple and the Fae stone must be placed in the alter of the Eluee temple.

The second reason I can think of is that one or more of the stones aren't placed in the temple. I've had times where the stones wouldn't go in properly, so you might want to try and placed those stones again, if they are in order.

If you've done this right, it should trigger a cutscene in the game showing the Fae temple and the altar rising. If you don't see this cutscene, the alter will be inaccessable.

Also, if the above solutions don't work, you might require a patch (which should be available at the official outcast site).

Foolz3h
13 years ago#5

I believe I am using patch 3.0.

I did get the cutscene which is what makes it so confusing. I'll try changing around the place and see if anything changes.

Thanks!

Foolz3h
13 years ago#6

Well it was a glitch. I went back to the old temples but they'd swallowed the stones so I couldn't rearrange them.

So I loaded an old save and re-did it, and this time the alter raised up as well as the steps! Funnily enough my first attempt at grabbing the mon resulted in me being burned alive! :lol:

Preda_IceWolf
13 years ago#7
Well, damn. At least you could get it in the end. But it's a strange glitch. >,,> Also, about being burned alive, the flame turns back on in a while, so you have to get it before the timer runs out.

Foolz3h
13 years ago#8

Preda_IceWolf posted...
Well, damn. At least you could get it in the end. But it's a strange glitch. >,,> Also, about being burned alive, the flame turns back on in a while, so you have to get it before the timer runs out.

Haha, yeah, but you can imagine my reaction after finally getting it to work and then being burned alive! :D

Thanks for again for your help dude. :)

Preda_IceWolf
13 years ago#9
No problem.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
A few questionsuffbulle112/29/2019

GameFAQs Q&A

Outcast? Side Quest1 Answer