• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Outcasts and pariahs unite!

User Info: Steinin

Steinin
13 years ago#11
I'm delighted to see that people still take interest in this great game. I wish you all happy gaming and a bug-free experience.

User Info: UltimoDodgeball

UltimoDodgeball
13 years ago#12
Remember, if all else fails, sneak in, set up dynamite at your exit, make sure the guards follow you and detonate. >,,> Or if you know someone is coming, set the dynamite then, go and do quest stuff until arrival, sneak in, show your face and detonate for instant win. >,,> It may slow the game down, but the explosion of 50 stick of dynamite spread across a certain part of the ground where several guards are lounging about is just awesome.

Never tried this. But I did put 40 sticks down in the same exact spot one time. I backed away to what I thought was a safe distance and shot the TNT. My PC slowed to a crawl as a giant white orb exploded from the point of origin, eventually making it to Cutter and killing him.

User Info: Mor

Mor
13 years ago#13
Finally managed to score a copy. It's every bit as good as I remembered from the demo.

User Info: ragarm34

ragarm34
13 years ago#14
Just starting this for the first time and not looking forward to the Twon-Ha problem, but does look like a nice game

My first impression is that Cutter's a bit of a close talker

User Info: Foolz3h

Foolz3h
13 years ago#15
Cpu grabber fixed the twon-ha problem for me.

User Info: jsmith2001

jsmith2001
13 years ago#16
So, reinstalled this game after quite some time to replay it. Still a great game.
There's one thing I'm wondering, though: was there a way to easily locate your Twon-Ha? It seems to me that it stays where you left it, and if you happen to forgot where that was, you're quite screwed.

User Info: Cutter_Slade

Cutter_Slade
13 years ago#17
Yo fellow Outcasts!

It's been many years but I'm still pissed about how bad this game did sales-wise. When I first got it it blew my mind, and everyone that has actually played this game also seem to love it. What went wrong? Bad marketing or something?

I pick it up from time to time and play through it, and despite the stupid twon-ha glitch, it's still pretty damn awesome.
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
Jecht, Final Fantasy X
  1. Boards
  2. Outcast
  3. Outcasts and pariahs unite!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
A few questionsuffbulle112/29/2019

GameFAQs Q&A

Outcast? Side Quest1 Answer