• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  3. There's no roguelike elements to this right?

User Info: yoyoyo333

yoyoyo333
2 years ago#1
I mean, if you play it through once, that's pretty much it for the levels and such? Wondering about the replay value (not a fan of higher difficulty being the only replay value adding feature)

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
2 years ago#2
No, the levels are the levels, as far as I know, and don't change. Replay value, such as it is, comes from completing the challenges associated with each levels (speed runs, don't touch bushes, no kills, etc.). So YMMV.

User Info: kio87gre

kio87gre
2 years ago#3
The levels dont change but there are multiple levels where you can do the main objective in multiple ways.

Without spoiling, mission 4 gives you 2 complete different choices in how to complete your main objective that requires the use of different hero's and that make you go to different parts of the map (or ignore the 2 options and create your own). So there is some replay value in trying different ways.
Domains under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite;
after a long period of union, tends to divide.

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
2 years ago#4
Game has great replay value i think. Getting all badges will need multiple playthroughs
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: kio87gre

kio87gre
2 years ago#5
kio87gre posted...
The levels dont change but there are multiple levels where you can do the main objective in multiple ways.

Without spoiling, mission 4 gives you 2 complete different choices in how to complete your main objective that requires the use of different hero's and that make you go to different parts of the map (or ignore the 2 options and create your own). So there is some replay value in trying different ways.

Its mission 5 not 4..:p
Domains under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite;
after a long period of union, tends to divide.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  3. There's no roguelike elements to this right?
  • Topic Archived