• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  3. Pre ordered the physical edition

User Info: Milkmantious

Milkmantious
2 years ago#21
I literally just jumped on the Xbox app (XBox one board is dead. So I'm posting here lol) on my phone, as I'm at work currently. And was checking out what's on the store today, and saw this game. Had a gander and figured it looked and sounded interesting. Now it was listed at 49.99$ on the store. Now I like having physical copies of games if I can get a hold of one. So I decided to have a look and sure enough it was up on Amazon for 69.99$. So I almost said "screw it" because the digital is cheaper. But also noticed since I have Amazon Prime I get the discount plus I will get it same day! Score!! ...So when I get home I should have my copy in the mail and all for 39.99$ with prime :) I'm stoked!

User Info: John_Hawkwood

John_Hawkwood
2 years ago#22
Milkmantious posted...
I literally just jumped on the Xbox app (XBox one board is dead. So I'm posting here lol) on my phone, as I'm at work currently. And was checking out what's on the store today, and saw this game. Had a gander and figured it looked and sounded interesting. Now it was listed at 49.99$ on the store. Now I like having physical copies of games if I can get a hold of one. So I decided to have a look and sure enough it was up on Amazon for 69.99$. So I almost said "screw it" because the digital is cheaper. But also noticed since I have Amazon Prime I get the discount plus I will get it same day! Score!! ...So when I get home I should have my copy in the mail and all for 39.99$ with prime :) I'm stoked!

Isn't Amazon Prime great? lol. just picked up my copy earlier from GS, so I'm getting ready to dive on in myself.

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
2 years ago#23
Nice guys. Got mine for 50 euro, saw in the EU psn its 40. But hey i got the physical. I am at the end of stage 4 now. What a pleasant surprise this is.
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: ZIONel44

ZIONel44
2 years ago#24
In the thicket!!!? Lol im loving this. Its like metal gear meets tenchu meets commandos. Freaking awesome!
XBL gt: lee the wise
appreciate a game for what it brings. not just for the graphics.

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
2 years ago#25
It's 40 euro here, the physical release that is.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  3. Pre ordered the physical edition
  • Topic Archived