• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Planescape: Torment
  3. So I'm stuck at lawful good on my second playthrough
I am trying to play a chaotic evil character this time around. I started a new game, and started using the autosave feature, along with making many new saves. I've done everything as mean and evil as possible, lied everytime I can, ect.
Yet, I'm seriously stuck at lawful good. What is going on? I have a theory that its using some data from my other saves where i finished as lawful good previously. I'm all the way to Pharod already, and no matter what I do, its stuck at lawful good.

I cannot say if I started at lawful good or at true neutral. I believe it started neutral as it should, but I honestly cant recall. I just dont know if I should start over?

*This is the Android version, if that makes any difference*

Also, extra question: If you play a chaotic evil Nameless One, do you naturally get less experience in conversation due to them ending more abruptly in violence? Is that maybe where i went wrong with my alignment? I try to complete the dialogue trees if the end result doesn't seem 'good' or 'lawful,' in order to level decently.
Yohoho.
mrgame_andwatch 1 year ago#2
So I started a new game again, and after murdering people, making fun of undead, stealing, did evil choices, it automatically makes me lawful good. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Is this an Android glitch, or am I doing something to cause this? I started at true neutral, and after a couple of murders in the streets, it went directly to lawful good.
Yohoho.
TazmanianD 1 year ago#3
If you ask google, there's some console commands you can run that will show you the actual numeric value of your alignment. It might help you to see if it's lopsided for some reason and how it changes.
mrgame_andwatch 1 year ago#4
I've completed the game as lawful good on purpose on my original playthrough. I've gotten past Pharod multiple times since then, being evil as can be, only to go from true neutral, to lawful good right away.
I even got rid of my old saves by transferring them to an external drive, just in case the previous playthrough's saves were messing up my current game.

I don't think I can access the console on the Android version. This just seemed like the best board to get replies, but I may be wrong as it's been very dead. I'll probably just play the PC version later on and see if I have the same issue. I'll at least have access to the console, then.
Yohoho.
mrgame_andwatch 1 year ago#5
TazmanianD posted...
If you ask google, there's some console commands you can run that will show you the actual numeric value of your alignment. It might help you to see if it's lopsided for some reason and how it changes.

I appreciate the reply, though. Thank you. It's great to hear from another Planescape fan in 2020!
Yohoho.
  1. Boards
  2. Planescape: Torment
  3. So I'm stuck at lawful good on my second playthrough
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A