• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice
  3. A 3 year old 3DS game ... a random choice lol
Rjmhart 6 years ago#11
It's cross buy...kind of. Vita/ps3 have Book 1/2. This enhanced edition of 2 is only available on ps4 but you get it for free if you have the regular version of DF Book 2.
Rayder 6 years ago#12
Geez, another SNES quality indie game. They really need to stick to PS2 or better graphics and quit with the 8/16bit looking games.
I'm 54 and I like playing video games. They are fun and I like them, so I play them. So there.
(message deleted)
Ryumoau23 6 years ago#14
Rjmhart posted...
It's cross buy...kind of. Vita/ps3 have Book 1/2. This enhanced edition of 2 is only available on ps4 but you get it for free if you have the regular version of DF Book 2.

Awesome! Glad its free for people who already bought the original. :D
Anime fan and Gamer. ^ ^
psn/XBL/Steam: Ryumoau
rydan23 6 years ago#15
1st time buyer here. This game kind of reminds of a cross between Chrono Trigger because of the action and FFVI because of the graphics. Does anyone know how much this will be on the PS4, I can't find a listing for it.
Would you like to be a Pepper too?
My 360/XBone/ps4 gamer tag is Rydan27.
ShadowKingEx 6 years ago#16
These Dragon Book games was pretty fun and any fan of old school rpg's this is a must buy
PSN ID- Shadowprince01 (#1 Bayonetta Fan)
Switch FC-SW-3196-5623-2031
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice
  3. A 3 year old 3DS game ... a random choice lol
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A