• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Color Splash
  3. Is there anyway to cook the steak and mama mia pizza or anything again?

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
1 year ago#1
I loved cooking in the first 3 paper marios more than anything! Was very sad it was taken out of sticker star, and this game too! At least we can still cook the pizza and steak tho, which imo it seems was more like baling the cake as peach in 64/making the potion in ttyd as peach, and many other sticker star and color splash bosses respectively. But still, i loved making the cake and potion as peach and was sad u cant do it again, but u could still cook in those games, which was better!

But this game only has that as any form of cooking sadly, but better than nothing. Pls tell me there is some way to do it all i want in post game or something!!!
Top 11 games 1 SMS SA2B, 2 BotW SS TP HD, 3 SMO OoT 3d SMG1 SMG2, 4 Pkmn Gen 4 and 7, 5 Colosseum XD 6 PM64 7 PM 2, 8 PM 3 9 Pkmn Gen 2 and 3, 10 SM64DS 11 SM64

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
1 year ago#2
Bump
Top 11 games 1 SMS SA2B, 2 BotW SS TP HD, 3 SMO OoT 3d SMG1 SMG2, 4 Pkmn Gen 4 and 7, 5 Colosseum XD 6 PM64 7 PM 2, 8 PM 3 9 Pkmn Gen 2 and 3, 10 SM64DS 11 SM64
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: Color Splash
  3. Is there anyway to cook the steak and mama mia pizza or anything again?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A