This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Moon
  3. Cannot log in to the PGL....

User Info: Wesker1984

Wesker1984
4 years ago#1
To register my Game Sync ID, I can log in to PTC fine but the Global Link website sux ass!!! I want to participate in Global Missions and Ratings Battles but can't FFS!!! /rant
FC: 5172-4938-0019 (Wesker1984) IGN: Richard Wild (AS) Richard (Moon)
SWFC Rules!

User Info: BrooklynNY

BrooklynNY
4 years ago#2
Well you're not the only one who seems to have this issue. Others been posting the same thing with unfortunately no avail as to why. Are you trying to login in by going to the official pokemon website, then transitioning over to the global link? It could be a possibility that, that maybe the issue.(Im pretty sure that's not the case.) But i never had that problem. I just go straight to the global link website and it works fine on my end.
-Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity-

Wesker1984
4 years ago#3
BrooklynNY posted...
Well you're not the only one who seems to have this issue. Others been posting the same thing with unfortunately no avail as to why. Are you trying to login in by going to the official pokemon website, then transitioning over to the global link? It could be a possibility that, that maybe the issue.(Im pretty sure that's not the case.) But i never had that problem. I just go straight to the global link website and it works fine on my end.

I tried it both ways, I enter my username and password, then the page flashes as if it's about to redirect upon login but it just basically fails and simply refreshes the PGL homepage, frustrating isn't the word...
SWFC Rules!

User Info: BrooklynNY

BrooklynNY
4 years ago#4
I would contact nintendo. Wait an hour or until tomorrow and try again. If it doesn't work at least you will already have a pending email to sent to nintendo. Another post i read said clear your cache & cookies, sometimes that may and may not work.
-Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity-

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 years ago#5
mostly it seems to be issue with people who use chrome, since i never have issue loging in and I use firefox
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
4 years ago#6
The issue is with new users. Everyone that had an id before apparently has no problems. But if you haven't played a Pokémon game for years and need to register now (like me), then you can subscribe to the Trainer Club just fine but cannot login to sync your ID because the site just refreshes. This is frankly getting ridiculous as this has persisted well over a week now and people only get the same generic support message. Honestly we pay for their game but it's like "hey, you are new, we don't care about you". Great way to scare off new players, Nintendo/Gamefreak.

Wesker1984
4 years ago#7
Yeah, a friggin' week, 5 days since I contacted them, no answer and still no access. Just hope that having no Game Sync ID registered means I can't register for a Regional in my home town in March.
SWFC Rules!

User Info: flagro

flagro
4 years ago#8
OK, just made a tweet to the official pokemon account as well..

if you wanna copy and paste, here's the message that fits the 120 chartacters twitter's policy

"PGL isn't working with new accounts! the login page simply refreshes after typing credentials! please do something do not ignore us"

thanks to all
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Moon
  3. Cannot log in to the PGL....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A