This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Trade Request for Gen-7 Hidden Ability Starters

User Info: smordred

smordred
1 month ago#1
I recently started Pokemon Sun and I would like to trade for hidden ability (HA) Gen-7 starters: Rowlet, Litten, and Poplio.

In exchange, I can offer any 3 (or more) of the HA starters from Gen 1-6 that I breedjected. Most of these mons have 2 or more relevant egg moves, since I breedjected them, they should have decent enough IVs as well. Note that I can provide these mons in Gen 6 games or Generation 7 games, the choice is all yours as I haven't migrated them to gen 7 yet.

The My friendship codes are detailed below, I am currently using my 3ds, but you can add me on 2ds as well (though let me know, which system(s) you added as friend).

If you don't want to share your friend code publicly, please send me a PM.

Thank you very much in advance.
Gotta catch'em all
Discord: Smordred#5675 // 3DS Friend Code: 0405 - 2959 - 3058 // 2DS Friend Code: 2080 - 3375 - 3198 // IGN: Semih

User Info: Game-FACTs

Game-FACTs
1 month ago#2
I could help you out. In return, would I be able to get one (or even two) Ash-Greninja with a timid nature from the Sun and Moon demo?

User Info: smordred

smordred
1 month ago#3
Game-FACTs posted...
I could help you out. In return, would I be able to get one (or even two) Ash-Greninja with a timid nature from the Sun and Moon demo?

I already traded HA starters with someone else. If you are ok with clones (which the original ash-Greninja essentially is, as it has fixed IVs and trainer ID), I might give up one timid ash-Greninja. Though, now I am looking for Genesect and Meloetta (legal) clones myself, in case you have those would be an excellent trade. If not, that's ok for me too (again, so long as you are fine with clones.)

Gotta catch'em all
Discord: Smordred#5675 // 3DS Friend Code: 0405 - 2959 - 3058 // 2DS Friend Code: 2080 - 3375 - 3198 // IGN: Semih
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Trade Request for Gen-7 Hidden Ability Starters
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A