This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Does anyone use completely different teams for the versions they play?

User Info: Megapup

Megapup
4 weeks ago#1
See I have a team for Sun but a completely different team for Moon. I just had this question in the back of my head. Does anyone do this too? lol
I use my favorite Pokemon no matter how good or bad... Switch FC: SW-4909-2647-2871
Pokemon Sword IGN: Cyan. Pokemon X: Calem. Pokemon Sun: Sol

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
4 weeks ago#2
Back before the internet merged with the gaming world and I had mates who were into Pokémon also, we'd trade the starters to each other so we each had all three and whatever version we chose.

Having gotten back into the franchise with Shield, I've been purchasing both versions (though I haven't purchased Sword yet) thanks to the ease of transferring Pokémon because of the internet. So with Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee I had different teams (Pikachu had the original starters, Eevee had the Eevee'lutions). Omega Ruby has the starters, Alpha Sapphire doesn't. Ultra Sun has the starters, Ultra Moon will not (when I get round to starting it).

For AS and UM, I'll have Pokémon in the team that were introduced in that respective gen. Makes for using Pokémon I otherwise wouldn't.
Official Sentinel of the Destiny 2 boards
Currently playing: Nioh 2 (PS4), Pokemon Shield (Switch)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Does anyone use completely different teams for the versions they play?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A