This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Tradeback Marshadow to me? I want to get it registered. I can trade too.

User Info: The_chicken

The_chicken
1 month ago#1
Having an almost complete pokedex is killing me. I just want to get a Marshadow registered. Anyone willing to give it to me. I will give you the Marshadow back. I may also trade with you if I have a Pokemon you want.

User Info: 777gamemaster77

777gamemaster77
1 month ago#2
The_chicken posted...
Having an almost complete pokedex is killing me. I just want to get a Marshadow registered. Anyone willing to give it to me. I will give you the Marshadow back. I may also trade with you if I have a Pokemon you want.

I can help you with the tradeback. As for afterwards, what Pokémon do you have for trade? Any mythical Pokémon from Gen 7 by any chance?
gamemasterseven - creator of the fangame, Mario and Sonic RPG
Friend Code: 4167-5926-6056; IGN: gamemaster7; Friend Safari (Ground): Phanpy, Camerupt, Gastrodon

The_chicken
1 month ago#3
No. I do have an arceus but I don't know if it's legit

The_chicken
1 month ago#4
Oh and an event xrenes (I think I spelled it right)

777gamemaster77
1 month ago#5
The_chicken posted...
No. I do have an arceus but I don't know if it's legit

Do you know what its OT, ID No, Level, date/location met, stats, etc. are? If so, I could let you know whether or not it's legit.
Friend Code: 4167-5926-6056; IGN: gamemaster7; Friend Safari (Ground): Phanpy, Camerupt, Gastrodon

The_chicken
1 month ago#6
No it's mine. I went to a friend's house and left my 3ds by accident. When I went to pick it up, he said he got me arceus. It I probably is a fake though.

The_chicken
1 month ago#7
I can also give you an atricuno

777gamemaster77
1 month ago#8
The_chicken posted...
Oh and an event xrenes (I think I spelled it right)

You're close. It's Xerneas, but I know what you meant. ...ANYway, sure, I'd be interested in the event Xerneas and, if it's legit, Arceus.

I have a GF Hoopa, GF Meloetta, and some other Gen 5 and 6 Event Pokémon if you're interested.

- Japanese CoroCoro Shiny Event Rayquaza (Origin: Gen 6, OT: コロコロ, ID No. 03145, Received at Lv. 70)
- Fes Pikachu Lv. 100 (OT: Fes, ID No. 05112)
- Cilan's Pansage Lv. 1 (Nicknamed it Cilan; OT: Victor, ID No. 51723)
- Worlds Scrafty Lv. 50 (OT: WORLD11, ID No. 08141)
- 2011 Event Zoroark Lv. 50 (OT: EVENT11, ID No. 09161)
- Summer 2011 Shelmet Lv. 50 (OT: SMR2011, ID No. 06011)
- Ash's Pikachu Lv. 50 (OT: Ash, ID No. 01301)
- Summer 2014 Heracross Lv. 50 (OT: SUM2014, ID No. 08134)
- Event Speed Boost Blaziken Lv. 49 (OT: XY, ID: 10123, Originally received by me as a Lv. 1 Torchic)
(edited 1 month ago)

777gamemaster77
1 month ago#9
The_chicken posted...
No it's mine. I went to a friend's house and left my 3ds by accident. When I went to pick it up, he said he got me arceus. It I probably is a fake though.

I meant the trainer name that shows up when you look at the Pokémon's summary. The label is called OT. If it has your name there, then it's definitely fake, as Arceus was never legitimately catchable. You could only receive it through events. Otherwise, I can cross-reference its statistics with both Serebii/Bulbapedia and an online IV Calculator.
The_chicken posted...
I can also give you an atricuno

Do you know which game it was caught in and whether it's shiny or not?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Tradeback Marshadow to me? I want to get it registered. I can trade too.