This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. I need this for shiny hunting!

User Info: YinnyAnimates

YinnyAnimates
2 months ago#1
Hey you, Yes you!

I need some help!

Can anybody trade me a shiny ditto?

Preferably a Japanese one.

But I'll take just a shiny one!

Please...?

FC: 3712 - 0677 - 0526

Hunter is my characters name!

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
2 months ago#2
I don't think a shiny Ditto is going to help you hunt for shinies. You're better off asking for a foreign Ditto to breed with. Shininess of parents doesn't influence offspring anymore; that was only true several generations ago.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
FC #1: 0516-7414-5138 FC#2:3282-3568-7022

User Info: YinnyAnimates

YinnyAnimates
2 months ago#3
Darth Mom posted...
I don't think a shiny Ditto is going to help you hunt for shinies. You're better off asking for a foreign Ditto to breed with. Shininess of parents doesn't influence offspring anymore; that was only true several generations ago.

Yes, I know. I just like how shiny ditto looks.
I also said "preferably a Japanese one." Which means I really just wanted a Japanese ditto.
FC: 3712 - 0677 - 0526
ACNL: Kate of Dewvern, Pokemon X: Courtney Or Kate, I love Animal Crossing, and Pokemon!

User Info: thenewcthulhu

thenewcthulhu
1 month ago#4
YinnyAnimates posted...
Darth Mom posted...

Yes, I know. I just like how shiny ditto looks.
I also said "preferably a Japanese one." Which means I really just wanted a Japanese ditto.

I had a shiny ditto, haha
- The Horsea of the Squirtle Squad -

User Info: gogobrl

gogobrl
1 month ago#5
What are you offering for one ?

User Info: helpfulgeorge

helpfulgeorge
1 month ago#6
I got an Italian one by some guy called Gary
FC:1865-5264-0290
  1. Boards