This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Anyone have a shiny ditto?

User Info: ToxicMinded-

ToxicMinded-
2 months ago#1
I'm looking for a shiny ditto to breed with. Some of my offers are a level one hundred volcanion, level sixty shiny sunfisk, tapus (I have all of them, two of them at level sixty, another at level seventy nine, and another at seventy eight.) Thanks in advance, and if your not interested in those, theres a few legendaries I can go through and see if there's any I could trade.

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
2 months ago#2
Shiny doesn't really help produce other shinies, just for reference. So a shiny ditto doesn't help produce shinies any more than a normal one.

Masuda Method is when you breed pokemon from two different languages, so you'll need a ditto that's foreign language/different language than your game.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

ToxicMinded-
2 months ago#3
I know that it doesn't help make other shinies, I just like how it looks lol.

User Info: PlzenterYT

PlzenterYT
2 months ago#4
I have one. I'll take that volcanion. May not be able to trade today though. Im using pokemon Ultra sun so just gonna let u know that. Edit: fare warning, its abilitie is pretty much the same a his move so he wont tranfoem in to a shiny version unless you can get that abilitie out
IGN: Jacob/ Mayor Jacob of Games FC: 5086-6649-4837
DA: 4F00-010A-7E7A
(edited 2 months ago)

ToxicMinded-
2 months ago#5
Mind me asking what level it is?
"Everyone makes a wrong turn every once in a while." - Ash Ketchum

User Info: PokemonPedro

PokemonPedro
1 month ago#6
If you're still interested, I have a Level 26 Shiny Ditto that I obtained with the Gen 1 Mimic Glitch. I can transfer him over from my Crystal.

EDIT: Actually, he's level 79 because of me breeding to get shinies, lol.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
1 month ago#7
I can get extra Ditto from the Mimic glitch.
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: Dezasterpiece

Dezasterpiece
4 weeks ago#8
hello you still have that volcanion I have a 6IV chinese shiny ditto I Ve got from wonder trade but still good to breed if you interested let me know
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Anyone have a shiny ditto?