This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. LF: Shiny Ditto w/ 3-6IVs FT: Inside

User Info: Potatostew

Potatostew
2 months ago#1
Depending on how many IV's it has I'll offer more, but for one I'm offering:

Lvl 66 Shiny Charizard
Lvl 56 Shiny Dragonite
Lvl 50 Shiny Event Mimikyu
Lvl 60 Shiny Medicham
Lvl 100 Shiny Raichu
Lvl 60 Shiny Stunfisk
Lvl 77 Celesteela
Lvl 60 Nihilego
Lvl 40 Poipole
All Tapus (Lvl 78 Tapu Koko, Lvl 79 Tapu Lele, Lvl 60 Tapu Fini, and Lvl 60 Tapu Bulu)
Lvl 100 Volcanion
Lvl 100 Shiny Empoleon

All shinies are legit, and for the level 100's, I'm probably looking for a 4 to 6 IV Ditto.
Thanks in advance!
FC: 4786 - 1020 - 5387 Username: Lilly
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: charizardking31

charizardking31
2 months ago#2
Don't trust him. This was the person that scammed me.
IGN: FinnDuhHuman
FC: 2466-8106-2834/ IM THE CHARIZARD KING HERE! <3L

charizardking31
2 months ago#3
Those
Shiny Event Mimikyu
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Dragonite
were mine. He scammed me out of it, I can send proof If I have too. Be cautious with this person.

User Info: marcao_cfh

marcao_cfh
2 months ago#4
I can trade you a shiny japanese ditto for those 3 pokemon you have scammed from @charizardking31, so I can return that pokemon back to it's owner. I even offer 3 different nature dittos, so I can get those 3 pokemon back.

What you say?
FC: 3841-0426-0444 IGN: Marcao TSV: 2901

marcao_cfh
2 months ago#5
Ok, new deal: we got replacement for those 3 pokemon, but that charizard was originally hatched by @charizardking31, so it may nice to have it back. I keep the 3 shiny japanese dittos offer, in return of that charizard. Which, of course, may be traded for the first ditto I send you.

charizardking31
2 months ago#6
I can't believe you would scam me considering that you yourself got scammed before. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000482-pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon-trading/77412061
as you claimed in this topic, you stated you got scammed by the person not sending you the code.
You did send the code, yes. but you did not DARE to send the correct one, after I messaged you saying the code was incorrect, ( You even SEENED the message ) assuming if you even had a code in the first place. It's still my fault for offering my pokemon to a worthless scammer like you. And I can accept that.
(edited 2 months ago)

marcao_cfh
2 months ago#7
He just PM'd me:

I'm not at the house right now and could you tell me the nature and level of the ditto? And nice try with the Charizard, it's OT is Jonny, not FinnDuhHuman. :)

And here's my reply, since I don't deal by PM. I do believe deals should be public, so everybody can see them if something happens. The only private deals I do is when I offer something for free.

I don't care what it's the OT. I use different OTs for each gameplay. And being a different OT doesn't make out for you still getting the pokemon from that guy and sending him a wrong code in return.

Anyway, the 3 dittos are shiny, japanese, lv 100. Natures are modest, jolly and timid.

charizardking31
2 months ago#8
@marcao_cfh
The Dragonites OT is Jonny. what a pathetic liar.
The Charizard's OT is Augusta
(edited 2 months ago)

marcao_cfh
2 months ago#9
It's interesting he didn't tried to explain or defend itself. Instead, he wants to keep with the trade. Anyway, I made my offer. I'll keep it for one hour from now.

charizardking31
2 months ago#10
@marcao_cfh
he ruined his reputation on gamefaqs for three shinies. personally I saw his shiny list , and would've been glad to trade. instead the scumbag she is, she scammed.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. LF: Shiny Ditto w/ 3-6IVs FT: Inside
  • Topic Closed