This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Hosting one last VGC 2018 tournament (Trying this one more time!)

User Info: FalseHeroine

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#1
I know, I know, I know. This didn't work out last time. But I have one more trick up my sleeve.

That is, I DID. My plan was to have a 1 month sign-up window, so surely, we'd get the required amountof 20 competitors in that time.

But as it turns out, the maximum you can do is 10 days.

But hey, it's December so I thought it'd be worth trying one more time since this is yhe very end of 2018.

But this is the last time and I mean it this time. After this, 2018 is over so this really is our last chance to do this. It wouldn't make much sense to be playing 2018 in 2019, now would it? There's literally no time left to try this again if this one fails. This is it, it is now or never

So let's hope we can pull it off this time. As usual, I will be posting this on the four currently active Pokemon boards and in the final 24 hours, I'll post to Reddit.

I thought about posting on the Smash Ultimate as a bit of extra exposure but I think that's too much of a stretch for that to be considered on-topic. Maybe I'll consider it when it gets down to the wire. What do you guys think?

Since 2018 won't be having a post-worlds season like usual, I decided to go ahead and create one last VGC 2018 tournament for the heck of it. Maybe get some extra mileage out of your 2018 team.

It will be held on Friday, December 14th
Exactly 10 days from now.

Here's the sign-up link:

https://3ds-sp.pokemon-gl.com/friendlycompetitions/usum/internet/FI-A3356-A705/

Good luck and let's all have fun

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#2
I realize the OP was very long so here's a tldr for those who thought it was tl and dr:

VGC 2018 tournament

Here's the sign-up link

https://3ds-sp.pokemon-gl.com/friendlycompetitions/usum/internet/FI-A3356-A705/

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#3
Daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#4
Daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#5
Daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#6
Daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#7
Daily Bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#8
Daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#9
Second daily bump

FalseHeroine
3 months ago#10
Daily bump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Hosting one last VGC 2018 tournament (Trying this one more time!)
  • Topic Archived