This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darksoulgaming

Darksoulgaming
3 months ago#1
I got a bunch of shiny legendaries from a friend that are supposedly great for PvP I focused most stats on sp attack, spdefense, and speed. Using some super strong moves that are supposed to Woop ass, except they don't do s*** and a gardevoir not shiny 1 shots my arceus with f***ing psychic, though today I encountered the most pathetic person ever just kept hiding behind a substitute and protect and poisoning my Pokemon I half let him beat me I tried using my attacks but wasn't expecting a successful hit. What a little b****.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
3 months ago#2
Got any battle videos?
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 months ago#3
Darksoulgaming posted...
I got a bunch of shiny legendaries from a friend that are supposedly great for PvP I focused most stats on sp attack, spdefense, and speed. Using some super strong moves that are supposed to Woop ass, except they don't do s*** and a gardevoir not shiny 1 shots my arceus with f***ing psychic, though today I encountered the most pathetic person ever just kept hiding behind a substitute and protect and poisoning my Pokemon I half let him beat me I tried using my attacks but wasn't expecting a successful hit. What a little b****.

So you essentially did no research, tried to use a full uber team a friend gave you, likely EV'd them wrong, played them wrong, but still expected to "wreck" at battling?
Sic Semper Tyrannis

User Info: Tylersutty

Tylersutty
3 months ago#4
Darksoulgaming posted...

Shinies have literally no effect except aesthetics. Either way do some research on stratigies and teams before going PVP.
Teralsej - XBox/Steam /// SSMCPANDA - Psn /// SW-0029-7746-1344 - Switch

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 months ago#5
Tylersutty posted...
Darksoulgaming posted...

Shinies have literally no effect except aesthetics. Either way do some research on stratigies and teams before going PVP.

I did some digging into Darksoulgaming post history. He's a troll, complains about every game he plays being "too hard" because he never does any research into the controls/system but claims he's an "elite" gamer for beating the souls series.

His last topic on a Pokemon board had him complaining that the Japanese were "cheating" for "making their pokemon stronger" (AKA shiny) so yeah he's either a troll, or legitimately thinks shiny pokemon are stronger than normal. But from his post history, I'm willing to bet it's a troll. :P
Sic Semper Tyrannis

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
3 months ago#6
TC got rekt
If your mom wasn't a ChiChi while you were growing up, it explains why you spend all day here instead of succeeding at life. - Guide
  • Topic Archived