This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Number of Times You Can Transfer Between Two Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Number of Times You Can Transfer Between Two Games

User Info: pandafood24

pandafood24
2 months ago#1
I will be transferring pocket monsters from Pokemon Moon to Pokemon Ultra Sun. Can I transfer small batches at a time? Or do I need to transfer all at once? For example, I have some that are ready to transfer; but for others, I'd like to level them up a little more.

User Info: rsalzman94

rsalzman94
2 months ago#2
theres no limit for transferring. if you have poke bank, its an infinite amount so long as you paid for the year. even if you don't have poke bank, but have 2 3DSs, you can trade between the games.
FC: 5386 9752 6774 Rob

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
2 months ago#3
Adding to that, there is Pokemon Transporter, which can move Pokemon from BW1/2 and Virtual Console RBYGSC into Pokemon Bank. This method transfers all Pokemon from Box 1 in the respective game, but you then need to switch to Pokemon Bank proper and move them out of the Transfer Box. You can transfer 1-30 Pokemon from Gen 5 or 1-20 from VC.

But just for Pokemon Bank itself, you can move as many or as few Pokemon as you need.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II

User Info: pandafood24

pandafood24
2 months ago#4
Thanks, everyone! That answers my question and more. Truly appreciated.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Number of Times You Can Transfer Between Two Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived