This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When to evolve Pichu

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. When to evolve Pichu

User Info: SethAvalon

SethAvalon
6 months ago#1
I just started yesterday and caught Pichu. I’m already working on leveling him but also know about there are different moves at different stages.

As a Pichu at Lv 13 it learns Nasty Plot but as Pikachu it learns Electro Ball at the same level. Which move is the better one to learn for long term?

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
6 months ago#2
SethAvalon posted...
I just started yesterday and caught Pichu. I’m already working on leveling him but also know about there are different moves at different stages.

As a Pichu at Lv 13 it learns Nasty Plot but as Pikachu it learns Electro Ball at the same level. Which move is the better one to learn for long term?

Wouldn't you get both in that case? Accept Nasty Plot, then he'll evolve right after, and it will ask if you want Electro Ball. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.
Platinum Hunter

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
6 months ago#3
Long-term? I'd say Nasty Plot. Electro Ball only works well against slow opponents. Better to boost if the chance arises, then spam Thunderbolt. (90 BP, effectively doubled by NP. Electro Ball doesn't come close to that, and gets weaker if the opponent is fast)
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. When to evolve Pichu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived