This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hidden ability starters is here.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Hidden ability starters is here.

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 month ago#1
Just happen to see this
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-bonus-for-pokemon-bank-subscribers/

Pokémon Bank is the paid service for your Nintendo 3DS family of systems that allows you to store and transfer your Pokémon online! And for a limited time, if you sign up or are already registered for Pokémon Bank, you'll receive three cool Pokémon originally discovered in the Alola region for your Pokémon Ultra Sun, Pokémon Ultra Moon, Pokémon Sun, or Pokémon Moon game. The three Pokémon will each arrive with a Hidden Ability that is not available through normal gameplay. This is the first chance to get these Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities, making this a special opportunity!

Decidueye's Hidden Ability is Long Reach, an Ability that no other obtainable Pokémon has had before. It allows the Pokémon to use its moves without making contact with its opponents, so Decidueye won't take damage from Abilities like Rough Skin or held items like Rocky Helmet.

Incineroar's Hidden Ability, Intimidate, lowers its opponent's Attack when Incineroar enters battle. With Intimidate, you can cut down on the attacking power of opponents that rely on physical attacks.

Primarina's Liquid Voice Hidden Ability has also never been available for a Pokémon until now. With Liquid Voice, all of Primarina's sound-based moves become Water type. Because these moves become the same type as Primarina, their power is increased!

To receive these Pokémon, become an active Pokémon Bank subscriber by October 31, 2018. The cost for Pokémon Bank is $4.99 for a one-year subscription. You can sign up and download Pokémon Bank via Nintendo eShop. Learn more about Pokémon Bank!
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Free free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
1 month ago#2
The first steps towards paid Pokemon DLC.
Platinum Hunter

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 month ago#3
RemixV4 posted...

Maybe.. Just got mine through wonder trade.
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Free free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: Swampert0260

Swampert0260
1 month ago#4
RemixV4 posted...

This isn’t even close to the first time this happened with bank. We also had mewnium, battle points, poke miles, and a few other events Im probably forgetting of.
FC(1)= 4613-9670-1712 FC(2)= 4141-2166-9405 IGN(UM)= Caleb TSV(UM)= 2951 IGN(Moon/Y) = Josh
Only trade me legit Pokemon. Use FC(1). LF: Heavy balls
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Hidden ability starters is here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived