This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone say that Sun and Moon aren't good games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Why does everyone say that Sun and Moon aren't good games?

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
1 month ago#11
wisemidds posted...
Imagine a world like BotW where you are free to roam and catch Pokemon. There could be underwater ships, huge cities and caverns.

I'm sure they'd ruin it like the durability system ruined BotW. Like with a stamina system, forcing you to keep catching and using new Pokemon all the time, rather than the ones you like.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
1 month ago#12
Because they aren't. Getting rid of the grid was stupid, if I wanted a full 3D game, I'd play their consoles. New evolutions were lazy as f***, despite having a few good looking ones. The fact that you had to hit a button to just enter a goddamn door was dumb. I know people hated the traditional gyms being out but I honestly didn't mind that for once but I know lots did.

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
1 month ago#13
RP_Grump posted...
Because they aren't. Getting rid of the grid was stupid, if I wanted a full 3D game, I'd play their consoles. New evolutions were lazy as f***, despite having a few good looking ones. The fact that you had to hit a button to just enter a goddamn door was dumb. I know people hated the traditional gyms being out but I honestly didn't mind that for once but I know lots did.
3DS Friend Code: 4914-3099-5529

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#14
RP_Grump posted...

let's not forget these:
RotomDex
Festival Plaza
No National Dex
No DexNav
No Battle Frontier nor PWT
No Vs. Seeker
Lackluster Post-Game (outside of RR)
Lack of Diffuculity
The Congested Filler/Useless Cutsences
Boring Story
Emotionless MC (outside of the high budgeted cutsences)
No 6v6 Online
Battle Royale being a disappointment
No Horde Battles
Lack of New Pokemon

also if you think about lazy evolutions, look no further than Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Electrode, OG Muk, Vailluxe and Klinklang
FC: 4554-0551-0272, IGN: TheHungryBox

User Info: Thet

Thet
1 month ago#15
My only problem is no stars i whis thay did that insed of ultra
Pokemon ultra

User Info: Jabbrwock

Jabbrwock
1 month ago#16
Thet posted...
My only problem is no stars i whis thay did that insed of ultra

That's actually my biggest objection. It's such an obvious money grab, after all, why make and sell one "third version" game, when you can make and sell two?

There's other stuff I don't particularly like about Sun/Moon, but that feels to me more like personal taste rather than anything I can make an objective statement of it being a bad game. But USUM instead of Stars feels greedy.
The most important thing to remember about sword-chucks is that they are almost as dangerous to your opponent as they are to you.

User Info: Swampert0260

Swampert0260
1 month ago#17
I find it funny that most of the haters of Pokémon Sun and Moon can be found on places meant for people who enjoy the games.
FC(1)= 4613-9670-1712 FC(2)= 4141-2166-9405 IGN(UM)= Caleb IGN(Moon/Y) = Josh
Only trade me legit Pokemon. Use FC(1). LF: Heavy balls and Kyurems always

User Info: Fiasco

Fiasco
1 month ago#18
I just want my gyms back and the rotomdex is a huge annoyance. Post game is weak.

User Info: Gitxsanman420

Gitxsanman420
1 month ago#19
Imagine Ultra Sun or Moon...but with the National Dex re-added...
Pokemon Moon IGN: Augusta Pokemon Ultramoon IGN: Melissa
3DS FC: 3841 - 1265 - 7265 Fire Emblem Fates My Castle: 00992-68375-95800-78969

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#20
Gitxsanman420 posted...
Imagine Ultra Sun or Moon...but with the National Dex re-added...

and the Vs. Seeker and Battle Frontier
FC: 4554-0551-0272, IGN: TheHungryBox
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Why does everyone say that Sun and Moon aren't good games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived