This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Tree MegaMence: Double-Edge vs Return

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Battle Tree MegaMence: Double-Edge vs Return

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
10 months ago#1
I'm going to run the standard DD MegaMence set, but I don't know if DE's extra damage is worth the recoil.
3DS FC: 1221 - 1737 - 9456 Donny B
Sprite: Do the Dew!

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
10 months ago#2
Probably Double-Edge, as the recoil won't matter too much against a 3-man team. Return's safer, but Double Edge may get you a OHKO when you don't have time to pull off DD.
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right

User Info: Andros-2K7

Andros-2K7
10 months ago#3
I use Double-Edge for Super Single and Return for Super Double
Favourite JRPG's: The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Arc Rise Fantasia.
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420

User Info: Tai-Tai

Tai-Tai
10 months ago#4
There is also thrash which becomes a more powerful version of outrage, I tend to use that as my final mon

User Info: razordrakegorz

razordrakegorz
10 months ago#5
Nabinator posted...
Probably Double-Edge, as the recoil won't matter too much against a 3-man team. Return's safer, but Double Edge may get you a OHKO when you don't have time to pull off DD.

^That. Due to all the damage multipliers the difference in power becomes very noticeable, allowing it to kill more things and severly cripple the rest.
And in battles where you have 3-4 opponents being able to kill 2 of them means you've basically won even if megamence faints,while the risk of not getting even 1 kill with your mega is too high to use return imo, especially since a ton of pokemons have blizzard in BT and that thing hits way more often than you think...
IGN: Szadek
FC: 3840 8627 3013

User Info: shileka

shileka
10 months ago#6
With megamence speed you're more than likely to outspeed the majority of the enemies you dont switch out on, even with the recoil on DE you'll more than likely KO 2-3 pokémon, maybe 4 in a 6v6 depending on the recoil, and after that many KO's your megamance will have done his job marvelously, and even if it hangs on past that he'll provide a safe switch to your next mon by keeping him in and taking a final blow
Lillie is best waifu
3DS FC 2767-2339-4314 machoke-pancham-hariyama IGN Rebecca
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Battle Tree MegaMence: Double-Edge vs Return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived