This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I locked into facing Solgaleo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Am I locked into facing Solgaleo?

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
9 months ago#1
I'm about to see Nebby evolve and transport us to Ultra Space. I want to run synchronize to get him as Adamant, but I want to verify if I should go and get my synchronizer now, or whether I'll have the ability go back to a Pokemon centre and get the synchroniser when it's time to catch him.

Also, is it worth SRing for IVs? Obviously he won't be running HP, and bottle caps will fix the 3 non-perfect IVs, so I can't really see a reason to.
3DS FC: 1221 - 1737 - 9456 Donny B
Sprite: Do the Dew!

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
9 months ago#2
I can't answer your first question for sure, but it's not a bad idea to play it safe and get a synchronizer now. You do have enough time to change your party composition afterwords.

As for SRing, it may be. Hyper training may not be available in later games and you may want to pokebank and use your Lunala for Gen 8. Also, while it's not useful now, it might be funny to get HP Fire or something in case you want to run a silly custom set later on.

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
9 months ago#3
Good point on the longevity of hyper training, I didn't consider that. I guess I'll just pack my synchronizer now and do a bit of SRing to get some above average IVs.
3DS FC: 1221 - 1737 - 9456 Donny B
Sprite: Do the Dew!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Am I locked into facing Solgaleo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived