This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Trouble signing up on Pokemon Global Link

User Info: Destiny_Star

Destiny_Star
4 years ago#1
Okay, I have my game sync code in Pokemon Sun, also I have my account set up on the Pokemon Global Link website. However, when I log my username and password, the page refreshes, and it doesn't let me to enter the game sync code.
What should I do to sync my game? :(
Thanks.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
4 years ago#2
Servers may be down or something. You could try in a bit?
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Fan of King of Tamil Cinema, Thalaiva Superstar Rajinikanth

Destiny_Star
4 years ago#3
Okay, I will try tomorrow then. I will let you know if I can log in.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
4 years ago#4
tottenhamfan posted...
Servers may be down or something. You could try in a bit?

Is there a time they actually show the result of a competent work projected by their supposed sales and global mission expectations?
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
Why we should all report strema -> http://m.imgur.com/mXnYwoI?r JOIN US TODAY

Destiny_Star
4 years ago#5
Oh well, I tried again and it's the same. When adding my username and password, then click on "Log in", the page just refreshes. This doesn't let me sync my game...

User Info: t0net

t0net
4 years ago#6
I'm having the same problem, it's been the same for 3 days, i think it's only happening to people who haven't registered the game yet, hope they fix it soon

Destiny_Star
4 years ago#7
So I am not the only one here. I tried to contact Pokemon Support but they replied me stating that they only can help with account creation issues. Since I created my account, they assume I don't have any problem.
I just want to sync my game...

User Info: Nuclearsheep

Nuclearsheep
4 years ago#8
Same problem, tried making the account and logging in yesterday but just refreshes the page as well.

Destiny_Star
4 years ago#9
Maybe the website is having maintenance. I don't know, since it doesn't tell us. If any of you can log and sync their games, let us know, please! I will tell you as well.

User Info: bloms001

bloms001
4 years ago#10
i have been having the same problem for 2 days now, no solution, but glad i'm not the only one
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Trouble signing up on Pokemon Global Link
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A