This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. If you lose to an E4 Champion challenger...

User Info: knuxnole

knuxnole
4 years ago#1
Do they become the new Champion, or do you black out and they act as if that battle never happens?
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 years ago#2
I'ver heard the latter.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#3
It's as if you never lost your title just like all the "real" champions in the previous games.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#4
You payout money as you blackout, as usual. And that's it. You're still champion, and always will be.
FC:4313-1594-4125 IGN & NNID:Faizmon Pokemon List http://tinyurl.com/ntx8eze

User Info: stonewall964

stonewall964
4 years ago#5
I had a feeling it'd be be the later. But if it was the prior then what would happen if tone lost to one of the Elite Four? Would they become the new champion and then there is only an elite three or would it not count for them? It wouldn't make sense that your title is only at stake if you make it 80% of the way through the league.
Friend code 5155-4328-1306 In game name: Adam

User Info: 19eighty7

19eighty7
4 years ago#6
Lame. I was hoping to lose to Hau then snatch it right back in the rematch.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#7
stonewall964 posted...
I had a feeling it'd be be the later. But if it was the prior then what would happen if tone lost to one of the Elite Four? Would they become the new champion and then there is only an elite three or would it not count for them? It wouldn't make sense that your title is only at stake if you make it 80% of the way through the league.

From the sound of it a champion can only lose their title if they are taken on in a champion title match. So the E4 can't take your title from you if you lost rechallenging them, BUT as said by them they won't even let you into the champion's room unless you prove you're strong enough to go in there. So they won't take your title but won't let you fulfill your duty either.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: stonewall964

stonewall964
4 years ago#8
Hirokey123 posted...
stonewall964 posted...

From the sound of it a champion can only lose their title if they are taken on in a champion title match. So the E4 can't take your title from you if you lost rechallenging them, BUT as said by them they won't even let you into the champion's room unless you prove you're strong enough to go in there. So they won't take your title but won't let you fulfill your duty either.

Right, so if you lost your title from a challenger it would be stupid because it doesn't become all or nothing until you made it 80% of the way through the league.
Friend code 5155-4328-1306 In game name: Adam

User Info: Mr_Yooj

Mr_Yooj
4 years ago#9
RJrockstar posted...
You payout money as you blackout, as usual. And that's it. You're still champion, and always will be.

Lmao you bribe the other person so you can still be champion
Meowsticks
The bottle said to take one tablet as needed for pain. He took four. He was in a great deal of pain, but no pills would fix it.

User Info: Sage_Illusion

Sage_Illusion
4 years ago#10
Mr_Yooj posted...
RJrockstar posted...

Lmao you bribe the other person so you can still be champion

http://www.saiyanisland.com/news/wp-content/uploads2/2014/10/Hercule.jpg
3DS FC: 1779-0342-6326
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. If you lose to an E4 Champion challenger...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A