This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Festival Plaza FAQ v1.2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Festival Plaza FAQ v1.2
(message deleted)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 year ago#42
So how do I set up the FC farming exploit to get a decent amount of FCs? I've never gotten more than 10 FCs from a single visitor.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: PokeDAD84

PokeDAD84
1 year ago#43
Need popplio help

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel
1 year ago#44
Endgame posted...
So how do I set up the FC farming exploit to get a decent amount of FCs? I've never gotten more than 10 FCs from a single visitor.

To sum it up: Fortune-Teller Tents.

If Sophocles ever offers you a Fortune-Teller Tent, take it. The 5-star ones supposedly get you better buffs, so aim for those. But really, just grab any Fortune-Teller Tents you can get your hands on. 5-star facilities cost 1,500 FC, but it's a good investment. You can also use the facility resetting trick to attempt to get a 5-star Fortune-Teller Tent.

With multiple Fortune-Teller Tents, pray for the day the game gives you a "pretty good luck in Festival Plaza" buff. Because with the best buff activated, interacting correctly with guests can net you up to 120 FC per interaction. I was gaining more than 600 FC per cycle with this buff. But even if you get a "decent luck in Festival Plaza" buff, you're gonna still be raking in way more FC than you would from doing missions.

Even without the Festival Plaza buff activated, you can still employ the strategy TC posted. Here's how I would summarize it, with #1 being technically optional.
1. Obtain the Festival Plaza buff from a Fortune-Teller Tent.
2. Respond to all the red speech bubbles for FC.
3. Tap the wireless symbol and agree to save your game.
4. Flip the wireless switch off as it's connecting to the internet.
5. Soft reset (L + R + Start).
6. The game's been saved and all the red speech bubbles have returned.
3DS FC: 2895-6825-3576
In-Game Name: Stephanie

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel
1 year ago#45
According to this, there might be an FC penalty if the guests in your Plaza are too old? So remember to go online for real once in awhile.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FestivalPlaza/comments/5mxolh/discussion_lowered_fp_earning_via_vip_guest/dc79fct/

I've been documenting and taking pictures of different facility designs, although my list isn't complete yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FestivalPlaza/comments/5mqnmj/facilities_with_unique_aesthetics/
3DS FC: 2895-6825-3576
In-Game Name: Stephanie
Greetings, fellow Pokemon fans. I hope some of you enjoy playing Pokemon Sun & Moon. I have them, too. Does anyone have a Thump-Bump Park, a Battle Table, or a Kanto Tent with five stars as their favorite facility in the Festival Plaza? I am looking for that. If anyone has it, please tell me. My friend code is 0920-4489-3049. That is all.
3DS FC: KYLE 3411-1949-0298
Yea!

User Info: Fred_VII

Fred_VII
1 year ago#47
How high does the Festival Plaza level need to be before Sophocles starts routinely offering five star stalls?

Can someone please explain how Guest Ranking works?

If I have a VIP, can I just use his recommended stall to fill as many stall slots as I want to?
Great thing about this armor... Could be anybody inside...
*Virtual Grunt of the Digital Age*
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
1 year ago#48
Fred_VII posted...
How high does the Festival Plaza level need to be before Sophocles starts routinely offering five star stalls?

It's completely random. Even at level 100+ people still sometimes gets offered a 1 star building.

Fred_VII posted...

If I have a VIP, can I just use his recommended stall to fill as many stall slots as I want to?

Yep, you can. Just use guests and VIP's offered building to fill your plaza, it's much more reliable that way, Sophocles is useless.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 year ago#49
I was going to ask that too since I am in the favorable position right now to do the trick with a Wonder Trade guest... But I guess I'll just take the first best thing then. I had "decent luck in Plaza" yesterday and spent almost the entire day powerlevelling from 19 to now 56, snagged a 5 star Fortune Teller from a guest too...

So, I have about 7000 FC now. The only thing I really need are 2 Rare Kitchens and Treasure Hunts for Bottlecaps, right? I am in the favorable position of having two VIPs with level 2 Treasure Hunt, so I could swap back and forth right now. How many Bottlecaps should I realistically aim for? Since I'd like to milk it while the facilities are still there.

User Info: Fred_VII

Fred_VII
1 year ago#50
You only need one VIP with a Treasure Hunt 2 stall. When doing the Bottle Cap trick, you just overwrite the Treasure stall. However, the cost goes up depending on how many of the same stall you already have, so it's easier to do this.

1. Buy Treasure Hunt 2* for 100 FC. Get a Bottle Cap.
2. Get a 1* facility for 50 FC and replace Treasure Hunt 2*.
3. Replace the 1* facility for Treasure Hunt 2* for 100 FC. Get another Bottle Cap.
4. Rinse and repeat.

From the guide above.

If you were to overwrite a Treasure Hunt 2 with another Treasure Hunt 2 stall, it would cost you 200 FC instead of the above's 150 total for the two stalls.
Great thing about this armor... Could be anybody inside...
*Virtual Grunt of the Digital Age*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Festival Plaza FAQ v1.2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.