This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Festival Plaza FAQ v1.2

User Info: Golden_Key33

Golden_Key33
2 years ago#21
CharacterOS posted...
Yeah, it doesn't seem to work. I can spend quite some time playing around in the Festival Plaza while doing a breeding project, but when I get back, none of my Eggs are significantly closer to hatching nor does the Day Care Lady have an egg for me.

Thanks!
FC: 3926-5581-9610 IGN: Kieron TSV: 3418
Friend Safari: Cascoon, Ariados, Toxicroak

User Info: CharacterOS

CharacterOS
2 years ago#22
Milkomeda posted...
How many coins total are required to hit Lv 100?

I have, like, no idea...just that it's a lot.
3DS FC: 3969-8891-9605
Festival Plaza FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/187276-pokemon-sun/74754417

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
2 years ago#23
@DivineTFS sticky works. Quick post yours @rojse
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
Why we should all report strema -> http://m.imgur.com/mXnYwoI?r JOIN US TODAY

User Info: DivineTFS

DivineTFS
2 years ago#24
this one is actually ok because last time i checked the serebii one was unfinished and full of inaccuracies

User Info: Bizonchik

Bizonchik
2 years ago#25
Question: Can you ever get any of the rare balls from the plaza ball shop, such as moon balls and heavy balls? If so, do you need a 5-star shop with premium services unlocked at level 30 to do that?

Currently the only things I can buy at my 3-star shop for FC are ultra balls, which I'm better off just buying in game with common currency. Kinda makes you wonder about the point of having it at the plaza, right?
1951-0709-6023 (3DS friend code)
Igal Vee (Steam name)

User Info: CharacterOS

CharacterOS
2 years ago#26
Bizonchik posted...
Question: Can you ever get any of the rare balls from the plaza ball shop, such as moon balls and heavy balls? If so, do you need a 5-star shop with premium services unlocked at level 30 to do that?

Currently the only things I can buy at my 3-star shop for FC are ultra balls, which I'm better off just buying in game with common currency. Kinda makes you wonder about the point of having it at the plaza, right?

Sadly, no. The Serebii page lists what each Ball Set contains, and none of the Ball Sets (even the Premium ones) contain any Apricot balls. It's all things you can already buy from normal shops. Seems kinda pointless, yes...
3DS FC: 3969-8891-9605; Pokemon Moon IGN: asahi (written in hiragana)
Festival Plaza FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/187276-pokemon-sun/74762963
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Echidneys

Echidneys
2 years ago#27
CharacterOS posted...
Bizonchik posted...

Sadly, no. The Serebii page lists what each Ball Set contains, and none of the Ball Sets (even the Premium ones) contain any Apricot balls. It's all things you can already buy from normal shops. Seems kinda pointless, yes...

That's the kind of "innovation" only Game Freak can give you.
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4399-3986-8954
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
2 years ago#28
Echidneys posted...
CharacterOS posted...
Bizonchik posted...

That's the kind of "innovation" only Game Freak can give you.

Yeah, I would legitimately want to have the ball shops in my plaza if they sold rare/decent balls, but they're all just standard or easily buyable by flying to a certain poke center if needed for stuff like quick ball and luxury ball
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230, FE:Fates Castle Code : 01793-48737-27874-61817
1 Turn no Lilith. Amber, Rubies, Meat, Peaches
CharacterOS posted...
mattfrank posted...
In what way do fortune house FC buff will stack??

Explained in the OP...the Festival Plaza buff stacks with everything. If you get multiples of the same type of fortune, only the highest takes effect.

It does say in the OP, but the Festival Plaza buff does not stack with the Mission buff. Kinda makes Missions the worst way to grind FC, but it's still helpful when offline to gain a specific amount for the SR trick.

MarkofWisdom posted...
Yeah, I would legitimately want to have the ball shops in my plaza if they sold rare/decent balls, but they're all just standard or easily buyable by flying to a certain poke center if needed for stuff like quick ball and luxury ball

I was hoping I could get them from a 5* Ball Shop or something, but sadly it's entirely a waste of space, just like the Battle Shop. Both of which are Moon exclusive! Meanwhile Sun gets the best way to level up to 100... GameFreak.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel
2 years ago#30
I posted some important Fortune-Teller Tent info here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FestivalPlaza/comments/5kw98o/important_fortune_teller_info_for_unlocking/

As it turns out, you need to obtain the 1-star, 3-star, and 5-star for each tent type to unlock all the phrases. Also, there's version-exclusive tents, as far as can be told.
3DS FC: 2895-6825-3576
In-Game Name: Stephanie
(edited 2 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Festival Plaza FAQ v1.2