This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Christmas Wonder Trade

User Info: Calix37

Calix37
2 years ago#1
I remember back in pokemon x and y a lot of people got together (myself included) to breed eevee's and equip them with evolution stones. Then on Christmas day we wonder traded them all off for the kids all just starting to play.

I would love to do that again this year. Though this time I plan to use the overly popular Mimikyu! I already have 4 boxes worth all with Christmas themed nicknames. Feel free to join me. Also what Pokemon would you pick to send off?

Wouldn't it be cool to start the game and do a random wonder trade for the first time and receive something cool like an eevee with an evolution stone or a Mimikyu?
FC: 5284-1652-6926

User Info: robill18

robill18
2 years ago#2
Anything with Nicknames is trash and if I receive it I discard it immediately
Ghost ride the unicycle.

User Info: Leafeyforever

Leafeyforever
2 years ago#3
Id release ANY mimikyus....they are annoying to get with abras atm >.<

I do love your idea though! I may do a rockruff (in freind ball as its red/green) With fire fang and adamant :D

No NN as i really dont like getting NN pokemon myself
Wonderful Oreos! *I give them for free* =^_^=
Official Leafey the Leafeon anywhere at any time! http://i.imgur.com/xEqDpZq.jpg

User Info: -Sheogorath-

-Sheogorath-
2 years ago#4
I'll be wonder trading off boxes full of whatever I MAsuda breed first after getting the shiny charm. Either beast ball Stufful or Goomy. May try capturing Goomy in a beast ball once I get more
3DS friend code 0362-0405-3350

Calix37
2 years ago#5
Well, that's your loss then isn't it? I have received several perfect 5iv-6iv pokemon with nicknames that way and kept them.

If I was a kid and received something like this, I would think it was the coolest thing ever.

Calix37
2 years ago#6
Leafeyforever posted...
Id release ANY mimikyus....they are annoying to get with abras atm >.<

I do love your idea though! I may do a rockruff (in freind ball as its red/green) With fire fang and adamant :D

No NN as i really dont like getting NN pokemon myself

That's an awesome idea!

Also the NN aren't mandatory, just what I plan on doing ^ ^

User Info: Noma9

Noma9
2 years ago#7
It wouldn't be a bad idea to send pokemon that you can only get late in the game, so they can actually use them. I might breed up some Komo-whatevers just to do that. And I think nicknames are good. I think kids would rather use something nicknamed.
"No, we're doing this my way. No Google, no fancy textbooks - just six tall cans of Steel Reserve and a copy of the Bible."

Calix37
2 years ago#8
Trading an alola vulpix or sandshrew would be a good one then too.

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
2 years ago#9
Yungoos! YUNGOOS FOR EVERYONE!

Krampus comes to 3DS this year!
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

User Info: BattleStarX

BattleStarX
2 years ago#10
Calix37 posted...
Trading an alola vulpix or sandshrew would be a good one then too.

This might be the way to go. Considering how people often remake and lament how late-game Ice-types are, getting a nice level 1 at almost any time could be a pleasant surprise.
Oh for the love of little green tomatoes...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Christmas Wonder Trade
  • Topic Archived