This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stats explained! EVs, IVs, Natures, it's all in here! (V1.1)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Stats explained! EVs, IVs, Natures, it's all in here! (V1.1)

User Info: Alibata_023

Alibata_023
10 months ago#91
jayman7 posted...
No. Speed is generally considered the most important stat for many Pokemon, but even then, something like a Wobbuffet would never have much need for the Speed stat, and if you are running Trick Room, then you actually want your Speed as low as possible. It really does vary a lot.

Got it! Thanks a bunch!
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none" -Cissnei

User Info: Pheromosa

Pheromosa
9 months ago#92
Still a sticky
And then the ultra wolves came.

User Info: Guestaccount579

Guestaccount579
9 months ago#93
If a Pokémon at level 100 is set to level 50 for battle reasons, does that mean that only 248 evs will be the amount needed to get the max amount of stats increase?
FC: 0962-9383-0894

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
9 months ago#94
If their IV is odd (which 31, the max, is), I believe so - at least while their level is 50.

If their IV is even, then no.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: DevHiggs

DevHiggs
6 months ago#95
i forgot all about the effort ribbon!!! now i can tell if im done ev training on mons with a more balanced ev spread. thanks dude that helped

User Info: AminHamin6

AminHamin6
6 months ago#96
Never knew about the EVs formula that's really helpful thanks for the help

User Info: MrBobGray

MrBobGray
3 months ago#97
I’ve been playing since Red/Blue but have never played competitively. Thanks for simplifying this mechanic for a noob like me.
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

User Info: Yuuriko

Yuuriko
3 months ago#98
Can resetting marathon in Greninja how do i know his eevees? also is there a chance of getting him in shiny form?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 months ago#99
Can who to the where now what huh?

Greninja can be shiny; why not? If you're referring to Ash Greninja, though, I believe he's shiny-locked. Also, Greninja's EVs (not Eevees) work the same way as every other Pokemon.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
Haha, all you idiot trolls on the first couple pages got shut down! Serves you right, ass***s
SlyClone2k posted...
Existing is what things do. For if they cease then exist they no longer.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Stats explained! EVs, IVs, Natures, it's all in here! (V1.1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.