This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Stats explained! EVs, IVs, Natures, it's all in here! (V1.1)

User Info: Nikeman

Nikeman
2 years ago#11
Thank you!
This helps a ton
2079-8441-7606 ign Henry

User Info: TapuFireySloth

TapuFireySloth
2 years ago#12
wow another sticky thread about a core mechanic that has been common knowledge for nearly 15 years
idk whats worse: the fact that you took the time to make this or the fact that gfaqs lets mods who haven't actually played the game manage stickies
either way this will meet the same fate as your thread last week
FC: 0190-1652-7139
IGN: TFS

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 years ago#13
I love how TC has made these topics in the last few games.

Just can't help getting those stickies huh.

And you basically copypasted most of it.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: Critters

Critters
2 years ago#14
TapuFireySloth posted...
wow another sticky thread about a core mechanic that has been common knowledge for nearly 15 years
idk whats worse: the fact that you took the time to make this or the fact that gfaqs lets mods who haven't actually played the game manage stickies
either way this will meet the same fate as your thread last week

Hey, have you considered that there are new players with every game and that this is a common question for those who want to start taking the game more seriously? This is valuable information for many people. If you're really tired of seeing it on the forums, you should be bugging GF to make it accessible in-game.
LightningAce11 posted...
I love how TC has made these topics in the last few games.

Just can't help getting those stickies huh.

what did you expect from gamefaqs mods

summoning @Ku-Ri-Boh
EDragonTempest reincarnation.
I only post high quality posts. 14/10/16 the day I was added to a game.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
2 years ago#16
But tc can I trade with XYORAS I already understood EVs in ORAS i dont want to do it all over again
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
Why we should all report strema -> http://m.imgur.com/mXnYwoI?r JOIN US TODAY

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
2 years ago#17

I copy/pasted the formulae and nothing else. (Well, okay, I copy/pasted basically everything from the 1.0 version of this topic. But as I wrote that last night, I'm not sure that counts.) Of course I said similar things. I'm the same person. I tend to word things the same, and I referred to the X topic several times.

But as I see the troll brigade, I'm half-tempted to just close the topic. I probably won't; people are known to ask clarifying questions on this material. But I'm tempted.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

TapuFireySloth
2 years ago#18
this is just getting out of hand
putting this on hellhole

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
2 years ago#19
We are the famous sunfaqs Sailor Brigade
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
Why we should all report strema -> http://m.imgur.com/mXnYwoI?r JOIN US TODAY

TapuFireySloth
2 years ago#20
i too want a sticky on a public board
going to take inspration from tc and make a "type compatibility explained!" thread and copypaste the first type chart google gives me

if that doesnt work ill make one about how to battle and another about how to navigate the bag
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Stats explained! EVs, IVs, Natures, it's all in here! (V1.1)