2 years ago #36
    Something I haven't actually seen answered:

When a pokemon calls for help - Does the pokemon that calls for help have its EV value doubled as well?

Cause for instance, I've been trying to do random stat spreads on a few pokemon, and failing, but this might be what's causing it.

For instance, I was trying to do 164 Speed on Bewear. I already did 92 HP via Pelago.

It has Pokerus, and was holding the Power Item. So I encountered a Rattata, had it call for help 4 times, and KO'd those 4 Rattata.

That should be 144 EVs, right?

Then I KO'd the initial Rattata. That should be another 18, right? That brings us to 162. Well, then I took the power item off, then killed one more Rattata for another 2. But then I ended up with being unable to max out my attack EVs. Which I should be able to do.

So, does this mean that the initial pokemon ALSO doubles the EVs it gives once it successfully calls for help at least once?
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')> 3DS FC: 4055-5721-2756 <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
    Currently Play: Pokemon AS, Pokemon SMD, AC:New Leaf

Previous Versions
    2 years ago
    Something I haven't actually seen answered:

When a pokemon calls for help - Does the pokemon that calls for help have its EV value doubled as well?

Cause for instance, I've been trying to do random stat spreads on a few pokemon, and failing, but this might be what's causing it.

For instance, I was trying to do 164 Speed on Bewear.

It has Pokerus, and was holding the Power Item. So I encountered a Rattata, had it call for help 4 times, and KO'd those 4 Rattata.

That should be 144 EVs, right?

Then I KO'd the initial Rattata. That should be another 18, right? Well, then I took the power item off, then killed one more Rattata for another 2. But then I ended up with being unable to max out my attack EVs.

So, does this mean that the initial pokemon ALSO doubles the EVs it gives once it successfully calls for help at least once?