2 years ago #34
    Well,

1. Make sure it doesn't have any EVs you don't want first - or if it does, remove them. Remember, you're limited to 510 EVs per Pokémon, which is enough to max only two stats.

2. If you want to train it in Speed, only fight Pokémon that give Speed EVs. I listed some examples in the third post (Rattata/Raticate is probably the most common that doesn't risk summoning something non-Speed-related.) The Power Anklet will guarantee that you get 8 EVs toward speed per KO'd Pokémon (doubled with Pokerus and/or the SOS mechanic), but you'll still also get the EVs that the Pokémon normally gives.
    Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
    https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

Previous Versions
    2 years ago
    Well,

1. Make sure it doesn't have any EVs first - or if it does, remove them.

2. If you want to train it in Speed, only fight Pokémon that give Speed EVs. I listed some examples in the first post (Rattata/Raticate is probably the most common that doesn't risk summoning something non-Speed-related.)
    2 years ago
    Well,

2. If you want to train it in Speed, only fight Pokémon that give Speed EVs. I listed some examples in the third post (Rattata/Raticate is probably the most common that doesn't risk summoning something non-Speed-related.)
    2 years ago
    Well,

2. If you want to train it in Speed, only fight Pokémon that give Speed EVs. I listed some examples in the third post (Rattata/Raticate is probably the most common that doesn't risk summoning something non-Speed-related.) The Power Anklet will guarantee that you get 8 EVs toward speed per KO'd Pokémon (doubled with Pokerus and/or the SOS mechanic), but you'll still also get the EVs that the Pokémon normally gives.