This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. The Complete Island Scan Location Guide

User Info: TheCraigadile

TheCraigadile
2 years ago#11
I think the island scan should have been any random non-Alolan Dex, non-legendary Pokemon. Still though, thanks for the list.
"..."-Link
I don't have anything good to go here so have a llama: https://i.imgur.com/e5Gm6Kb.jpg

User Info: Ice3090

Ice3090
2 years ago#12
No problem. If you guys feel this should be stickied, please request, if not I'm not going to eternally bump it.
Ice FC: 0576-4884-1461

Ice3090
2 years ago#13
one more time for the night.

Ice3090
2 years ago#14
Hey, look at that, sticky achieved!

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
2 years ago#15
Ice3090 posted...

Oh, well there's a name I haven't seen in almost a decade.
GT: SevenDeadlySins
http://i.imgur.com/E5N4O81.gif

Ice3090
2 years ago#16
genesis42 posted...
Ice3090 posted...

Oh, well there's a name I haven't seen in almost a decade.

Heh. Things come and go, but pokemon is forever.

Life's been pretty hectic since Diamond/Pearl. Didnt help that I just didnt really like X/Y. Now a homeowner and married but things have stabilized quite a bit. May try getting back into the swing of things. Unsure I have the time for online competitive any more though.
(message deleted)

User Info: JustinBiebah

JustinBiebah
2 years ago#18
Can't wait to get a Hydreigon!
Dear my future husband, Prof. Kukui. Please dump your wife and marry me. Don't keep me waiting <3.

User Info: epicgordan

epicgordan
2 years ago#19
Now the question remains--will I need a Fishing Rod as well, or just Lapras in order to catch Horsea? Either way, I think I get them both at the same time in order to complete a Trial on Akala Island; I just want to be able to figure out just how to catch it, since I am structuring my playthrough of Pokémon Sun so that I may specifically play through and get as much of everything as humanly possible.

Basically, I want to be able to play through this game in such a way that I capture each of these QR Scanner Pokémon once each and every day. And outside of Wednesday's Horsea or Sunday-Wednesday's Poni Island Captures, I think the stars align pretty easily here if I were to begin using the Island Scanner on each island starting on a Thursday, and then leaving the island on a Wednesday.

Again, the only exception to this is Wednesday on Melemele Island (need Lapras and/or Fishing Rod), and Sunday thru Wednesday on Poni, and even then, in the case of the final four days, I could simply hold off on getting them until the postgame (made even easier if I were to beat the game the same day I catch the Saturday Pokémon, which would be Emboar).

Or, I could merely go with the flow for a bit as I proceed through the Pokémon League, capture the UB's, get my hands on any missables that I may need to backtrack on, and capture the Guardian Deities among many other things before getting ready for the final four or so areas of Poni Island.

User Info: TheCuddlyBot

TheCuddlyBot
2 years ago#20
Will the pokemon on each Island ever change or is it set to these guys forever?
Friend Code, Alpha Sapphire, 1908-2605-5780
IGN: TheCuddlyBot..... {Shadow Force}~~Templar at Solgaleo's Light!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. The Complete Island Scan Location Guide