This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. SOS Chaining Guide

User Info: ksamos11

ksamos11
1 year ago#221
Lemon_Master posted...
I'm trying to get a shiny Eevee, Rattata, or Lillipup. I'm not using any specific Pokemon for it. I just lower their HP, use an Adrenaline Orb, then use status/defensive moves repeatedly. Does that work? I've been trying for a few days on-and-off and still no shinies. Shiny hunters make it look so easy.

all about luck on when shinies appear. you can get them quick. my quickest sos shiny was dragonair at 2. longest was sandshrew for continuous sos at 600+
https://sites.google.com/site/kevin24sevents/ my events
Fc: 5258 3034 6289 Kevin

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
1 year ago#222
Thinking of going after some Bagons using the Tapus and Nature's Madness so I can dodge the Struggle issue. Would that be as effective or is the False Swipe method still better?
"Every Failure, an opportunity to betterment. Don't succumb to fear or shyness-Fail Faster, because failing is how we get it right."
-Extra Credits
(message deleted)

User Info: hahahaha12

hahahaha12
1 year ago#224
ksamos11 posted...
Lemon_Master posted...
I'm trying to get a shiny Eevee, Rattata, or Lillipup. I'm not using any specific Pokemon for it. I just lower their HP, use an Adrenaline Orb, then use status/defensive moves repeatedly. Does that work? I've been trying for a few days on-and-off and still no shinies. Shiny hunters make it look so easy.

all about luck on when shinies appear. you can get them quick. my quickest sos shiny was dragonair at 2. longest was sandshrew for continuous sos at 600+

I'm too impatient for SOS. I love MM.
4785-9460-3206 ign: Amrit
My life is validated by my Primarina.

User Info: Ogreatgames

Ogreatgames
1 year ago#225
worth reading. thanks for the tips.

req. sticky
Hey check out http://www.ogreatgames.com for great video games & more!

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#226
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: hahahaha12

hahahaha12
1 year ago#227
gwwak posted...
Tag

What's the point of tagging? What is it?
If you report my posts cuz you dislike Primarina or accuse me of trolling then you are a H*CKING bigoted cuck.
Has hated Lillie since 11/18/2017. FC is in bio.

User Info: SuperMarioFan

SuperMarioFan
1 year ago#228
So you can find this topic in the wild.

I think it means he is tracking it for posts, and is notified when someone posts in it.
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/LilToad
2DS FC: 2320-6394-7587

User Info: Alibata_023

Alibata_023
1 year ago#229
finally, I catch a female Geodude with Galvanize..

I used a Polywrath with Damp ability for backup, two Golduck with Damp ability and Disable on their moveset, Parasect with Damp for awesome Spore and False swipe and Gardevoir with trace ability to check which Geodudettes got Galvanize

lol, I have leftovers for each of my my Damp-ers.

too bad no shiny and I lost track counting chains after the 20th.

whew!
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none" -Cissnei
Let me just say, my 'moody' ability Smeargle is my best friend when it comes to S.O.S. chaining...that and an ample supply of leppa berries. Just tune him to whatever pokémon you're chaining and go nuts! His rerolls to stats every round due to 'moody' is priceless for chaining the pokés that know no moves other than accuracy/attack/evasion/ lowering moves~
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. SOS Chaining Guide