This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at it, this game is missing a lot of post game features from X/Y

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Looking at it, this game is missing a lot of post game features from X/Y

User Info: 360pages

360pages
1 year ago#1
No, friend Safari, or really any Safari zone at all.

No battle institution

No Battle Chateau, or really any good end game grinding spots for that matter.

This probably did have one of the most enjoyable main games, but the lack of post game stuff brings a certain fear to it that, even when pokebank does come out what exactly are we going to do with all our pokemon?

The only reason I am comparing this to say X/Y is because X/Y was the first two games in a generation. This game probably has the worst post game since R/S
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: therdre

therdre
1 year ago#2
I totally agree, I'm at a loss as to why they took away all the best parts of X/Y and ORAS. The main game was enjoyable, although the first island hand-holding was grueling.
Friend Code: 1220 - 6710 - 3384 Therdre pm me and I will add you too

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#3
Yeah only thing to do with my Gen6 mons is get the new ribbons on the ones I want to get them with.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
1 year ago#4
I feel like people are unaware this game has battle restaurants like XY and that all the pokemon in them become a lot stronger once you've beaten the game.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
1 year ago#5
This is my first time hearing this. That sounds really s***ty. What were they thinking?
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.

User Info: 360pages

360pages
1 year ago#6
Hirokey123 posted...
I feel like people are unaware this game has battle restaurants like XY and that all the pokemon in them become a lot stronger once you've beaten the game.

It only has one and it functions completely differently than X/Y, actually they are a lost worse.

(10 turn limit, trainers only have 1 pokemon and only up to 55)
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: mech dragon

mech dragon
1 year ago#7
Friend safari and battle chateau were so good :(
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcEmHO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHcGZ4e.jpg

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
1 year ago#8
No battle institution? It was literally just the same trash trainers from the Battle Maison doing the same formats and earning BP. It was a watered down battle maison which is impressive seeing as how the maison was already horribly watered down.

Battle Royal Dome is the replacement for the Battle institute and actually offers something different.
While the Battle Tree spits on the Maison and further cements the Maison as being the worst battle facility in the series next to the Battle Palace.

Lack of a safari sucks though I wasn't holding my breath when for ORAS they literally removed the Safari by turning it into a regular pokemon route.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: itsme73

itsme73
1 year ago#9
Just wait for all those constructions zones to be built and have a great postgame

User Info: rojse

rojse
1 year ago#10
itsme73 posted...
Just wait for all those constructions zones to be built and have a great postgame

Pokémon Stars Hype
Thanks for reading ladies, gents and attack helicopters
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Looking at it, this game is missing a lot of post game features from X/Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived