The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. How do EVs and IVs work with Zygarde?

User Info: GaberdineTailor

GaberdineTailor
2 years ago#1
Does assembly or separation reset them?

User Info: DragonDeoxys

DragonDeoxys
2 years ago#2
I assume it does.

I assembled and disassembled it several times, and every time I got it it had a different nature so I don't see why the IVs wouldn't reset as well.
3DS FC: 3652-0570-8922
Fire Safari including Ninetales.

User Info: slothica

slothica
2 years ago#3
Every time you disassemble it, you basically destroy it. Every time you assemble it, you basically create a new Pokemon.

So its stats are going to be re-rolled every time.
Every time someone posts on Gamefaqs, Arceus kills a Skitty.
3DS FC: 2079-7127-4943 (Pokemon IGN: Zombie, Sage)

User Info: GaberdineTailor

GaberdineTailor
2 years ago#4
Cool. That's good to know. Thanks guys.

User Info: zweiwing

zweiwing
2 years ago#5
This is the most brutal thing in this entire game and you're the one who does it.

User Info: KevlarX290

KevlarX290
2 years ago#6
When you create a Zygarde with Power Construct with 100% of the cells/cores, it's then impossible to deconstruct it right? You can only alter it between 10% and 50%?

User Info: zweiwing

zweiwing
2 years ago#7
Yes. I think you can bring in new ones to deconstruct, if that's your thing, though, from other games.

User Info: drcossack

drcossack
2 years ago#8
zweiwing posted...
This is the most brutal thing in this entire game and you're the one who does it.

I'm doing it too. It isn't hard. Annoying, yes.

Now, for a question of my own: I have a bunch of Zygarde cells, and I've collected all 5 cores, for a total of 71/100. I'm trying to teach my Zygarde 50% the moves it SHOULD be able to learn, but it's not working at all. What exactly do I need to do?
Go Phillies!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. How do EVs and IVs work with Zygarde?
  • Topic Archived