This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Difficult Totem Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Most Difficult Totem Pokemon?

User Info: CharacterOS

CharacterOS
1 year ago#31
Strangely, Lurantis was amongst the easiest Totems for me since Ribombee 2HKO'd it.

Mimikyu and Wishiwashi had me sweating though.

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
1 year ago#32
I tried using my Salamence's Fire Z-Move on Vikavolt but the mother f***er had a weakening berry on it..
Official Type: Null/Silvally/Golisopod of the Pokemon Sun Boards!
Gen 5 is Best Gen FC: 3239-2488-3863

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
1 year ago#33
Lurantis was rough. I blacked out once, and almost lost the second time. But I got by. I ended up 2 shotting it from full with growlithe. Sacrificed some pokemon for poison, brought in magnemite to bait a weather ball, swapped to growlithe for flash fire and that was the end of it
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.

User Info: dynamicdan

dynamicdan
1 year ago#34
Wow. A lot of people are playing with exp share on. Soloed mimikyu with minior? LMAO...
gfaqs mods are mostly terrible. ~jeof96

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
1 year ago#35
The one I had the most problems with was Kommo-o.
By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.

User Info: LowFatSardine

LowFatSardine
1 year ago#36
Wishiwashi destroyed my team besides one... An Oricorio who was 4 levels behind Wishiwashi and destoryed Wishiwashi with Air Cutter at half health.
Have you accepted Lightning Farron as your lord and savior?

User Info: Frigorifero

Frigorifero
1 year ago#37
Both Lurantis and Mimikyu were equally annoying because of their partners spamming Supersonic and Hypnosis respectively.
17069-60881
46963-57286

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
1 year ago#38
Eh the only one I almost blacked out on was salazzle. For wishiwashi my strategy was to kill the boss first then the minion. Since the totem wishiwashi summons a small wishiwashi before alolamola I kill the totem pokemon first then the minion so alolamola never even gets summoned :P . I played Lurantis with my fire type after castform used sunny day :P

User Info: mico_ongo

mico_ongo
1 year ago#39
lurantis because i had no real answer for it........got extremely lucky getting its hp down to a sliver with growlithe sacing itself to use fire zmove and then lurantis refused to heal letting me get in a hit and KO'ing it....
i5-4690, gigabyte h97-d3h, 8gb ddr3 1600, MSI Radeon r9 290, Antec bronze 620w PSU, Fractal Design R4

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
1 year ago#40
Haven't beat the last trial yet but for now I'm going to go with Lurantis.

Mimikyu is tough but all you really need is a Pokemon who can endure Play Rough twice. Lurantis on the other hand requires getting past Solar Blade, a move that also does tons of damage, and Synthesis.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TheLlamaKing
I make levels in Mario Maker sometimes.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Most Difficult Totem Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived