This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. blank expression

User Info: Mythronos

Mythronos
3 years ago#1
I hate how they gave all these other characters facial expressions but your character just stands there with their vacant stare and stupid smile. The only time I;ve seen my character react is to the Ultra Beast wormhole. It just would've been nice for my character to have more facial expressions and not look like a psychopath with that vacant smile like she just watched a bunch of people get murdered and doesn't care.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#2
Yeah, you're not the only one who hates it as well.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 years ago#3
As i said in on another post:

The MC has been reading all the gamefaqs posts leading up to release, and you guys made him go clinically insane. He smiles to hide the pain.
If you love something, you must let it go, chucking it 50mph into the air. RIP Pikachu.

User Info: Etria

Etria
3 years ago#4
XY had the legend cutscene and victory smile. Plus the whole AZ-action at the end.

ORAS showed our trainer actually making angry face at Aqua/Magma/Zinnia, as well as surprised when falling down pits in Flannery's gym or the rival. Shocked when Kyogre/Groudon happened.

I think the reason they skipped out on more MC expressions is because the male/female trainer we don't use doesn't play a part in the story. In the last 2 entries they already had to implement some for the rival trainer anyway.

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
3 years ago#5
Rahjik posted...
As i said in on another post:

The MC has been reading all the gamefaqs posts leading up to release, and you guys made him go clinically insane. He smiles to hide the pain.

XD!!!!!! And the show them getting off the computer too.
I love how the people in this site act like Kukui asking for a photo of you is some how Game Freak acknowledging people with gender pronoun issues, Dude just ask what do you look like, not what the hell you identify as.
This place is so corrupt you'd think they are infected with Phazon but not even Phazon can do that.

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
3 years ago#6
MC's a sociopath
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar

User Info: Tai_Le_Ree

Tai_Le_Ree
3 years ago#7
MC isn't human
He's Lillie's robot

User Info: DontWorrii

DontWorrii
3 years ago#8
I don't like it, it's too awkward.
Watch Eyewitness on USA
Also, FC: 5000-1908-3369

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
3 years ago#9
: )
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#10
I think the protagonists in this game suffer from TP Link syndrome.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. blank expression
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A