This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. anyone else having blurry text during cutscenes?

User Info: sharinganlucari

sharinganlucari
3 years ago#1
the text when there are cutscenes/npcs talking tends to be either clear or blurry as heck. anyone else noticing this? its as if the resolution on the chat boxes keeps changing
N3DS XL FC: 1848-1683-7118

User Info: XxNiqueoxX

XxNiqueoxX
3 years ago#2
THANK YOU.

Somebody else had noticed it too!

The first time I actually noticed it was some text from Prof. Kukui in the trainer school. At first I thought it was just my eyes, but no, several different boxes of chat are all blurry throughout the game.

It's actually really really annoying.

User Info: EmperorEhryn

EmperorEhryn
3 years ago#3
I'm just wondering why I have a 3DS XL if nothing is 3D. Also... why do I have a 4K tv when nothing is in 4k? Smh.
5172-3750-8606
Alpha Sapphire, Triforce Heroes, Monster Hunter 4, Bravely Default

User Info: DontWorrii

DontWorrii
3 years ago#4
Okay, so it's not because of the heat affecting the cold air. Someone else has noticed.
Watch Eyewitness on USA
Also, FC: 5000-1908-3369

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
3 years ago#5
Some text from some NPCs sometimes is blurry. It's weird.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: codin64

codin64
3 years ago#6
YES! I was about to make a topic about this. There is a NPC in a pokemon center on the right side (can't remember the city) that has extremely blurry text. It's happened in a few other places too. It's very odd that it wasn't fixed before release. I'm really curious to know what causes it.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6072-0015
NNID: codin64
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. anyone else having blurry text during cutscenes?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 16 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 2308 Questions (2308 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A