• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Looking for Mercenary partners

User Info: Ayamasaki

Ayamasaki
8 months ago#1
hi.

I'm looking for mercenaries partner. Word of warning, I haven't played this game in ages, so now right I'm pretty terrible at it at the moment. I used to be pretty good when I played this often when it was on PS3.

So, anyone who is also new or veterans who don't mind training with me, please play with me!

I have been playing Revelations 2 as well, the past 2 weeks. Been playing "Raid mode" on it.... I'm much better at that, but that's b/c it doesn't really require that much skill and I had 2 weeks to brush up. But, been getting pretty sick of playing it......as I'm just farming for weapons, and each mission is more or less the same. So, i won't be playing this one as much.

I also love playing RE5's mercenary. But I haven't even began to brush up yet, so yah.... I will also perform pretty badly if we start playing at first.

anyhow..... please post your PSN ID if you're interested. Also, I don't use MIC and hate it when other players do, as it distracts me. So, please don't use a MIC when you play with me. Thanks!

Mine is : Reiji779

User Info: Transamcowboy

Transamcowboy
8 months ago#2
Where can I print off a copy of the walkthrough for resident evil 6

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
2 months ago#3
Transamcowboy posted...
Where can I print off a copy of the walkthrough for resident evil 6

Answering a question with a question smh
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb