• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  3. where is the excitement!?!

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
2 years ago#11
they havent changed anything else about lego games since the first one, i dont know why theyd change that
WiiU: gary_abernethy2

User Info: SMOG-097

SMOG-097
2 years ago#12
I really wish they would spell out the differences between the versions.

My fear with Wii U version is it might be like the CoD games where they only got the base game and none of the DLC.

I'd also like to know how dumbed down the Vita and 3DS versions are

User Info: SMOG-097

SMOG-097
2 years ago#13
EB Games seems to have updated the website, Xbone, PS4, and Vita are listing free Jabbas Palace DLC.

Wii U and 3DS do not list this.

I suspect the Nintendo versions aren't getting DLC ... we've seen this in the past with some developers because of issues with Nintendo eShop policies.

User Info: Mungefuddler

Mungefuddler
2 years ago#14
SMOG-097 posted...
EB Games seems to have updated the website, Xbone, PS4, and Vita are listing free Jabbas Palace DLC.

Wii U and 3DS do not list this.

I suspect the Nintendo versions aren't getting DLC ... we've seen this in the past with some developers because of issues with Nintendo eShop policies.

I have ordered the WiiU version from shopto (UK) & it comes with Jabba's palace DLC
If I don't go crazy i'll lose my mind.

GaryAtEastern
2 years ago#15
I think the dlc did well for lego avengers, so i dont know why theyd cancel it for force awakens.
lego games is about the only company left that doesnt shaft nintendo.
gamestop on the other hand...

GaryAtEastern
2 years ago#16
hmm i got an email saying i would get jabba dlc and the minikit if i picked it up on day 1.
i guess we will see....

User Info: Mungefuddler

Mungefuddler
2 years ago#17
Grrrr!! The wiiu version is delayed to 5th July in Europe. I did however receive the 3DS version in the post today
If I don't go crazy i'll lose my mind.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  3. where is the excitement!?!
  • Topic Archived