Official Release Date Aug 05, 2016 playasia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Official Release Date Aug 05, 2016 playasia

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#71
BakedTanooki posted...
"Thank you for writing to us about your concern. As per checking, the
release date of the item Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English)
is on Aug 05, 2016 and the estimated date of arrival from our supplier will
be on Aug 28, 2016. That's why we're unable to ship it out on August 5. We
hope you understand."

That does not make sense to me. Why should they get the game almost one month after the release?

That's bizarre. They're pretty certain they'll get the Special Editions on time. Why not the regulars?
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
1 year ago#72
ness2007 posted...
I've heard can't cancel orders from playasia anymore. I think they stop allowing about a year ago

I think you still can.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
1 year ago#73
I'll keep my order since I like to keep games box

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
1 year ago#74
Same here but I'll get the downloadable version so I can play sooner then later and keep the physical copy to sell a few years down the road.
For Canada and
*SPLAT!!!*

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
1 year ago#75
Didn't realize they sold the cards digitally too......might see if I can cancel my order now. Or just put it on a bum gift credit card so it will auto cancel. Gonna wait and see if it ships out by the 5th, I can deal with a few day wait, but not a whole month.
PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles 3DS:3995-6546-9142

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
1 year ago#76
zeldasho posted...
Or just put it on a bum gift credit card so it will auto cancel.

Can't use an international card on PSN. It has to be the same country, or region or something. It's not much cheaper, either, since most people add an extra fee onto those cards.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
1 year ago#77
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
zeldasho posted...
Or just put it on a bum gift credit card so it will auto cancel.

Can't use an international card on PSN. It has to be the same country, or region or something. It's not much cheaper, either, since most people add an extra fee onto those cards.

I mean the Playasia order.

I checked their cost for the Singapore cards, so it would be slightly cheaper than my physical game order. (If only by like 4 or 5$ pre tax), but much better than having to wait almost an extra month
PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles 3DS:3995-6546-9142

User Info: Illiad

Illiad
1 year ago#78
Guys stop getting your panties in a twist and check thier twitter. Playasia has stated that it was a bug in thier system and that the delivery date for the game is between the 4th and the 8th.

User Info: BakedTanooki

BakedTanooki
1 year ago#79
That is good to hear :)
Thank you for the information.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
1 year ago#80
Even if it hadn't been a bug... I've waited how many years now for SRW in English again? An extra month wasn't going to kill me.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Official Release Date Aug 05, 2016 playasia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived